People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been one for getting annoyed at particular people but there's one layabout **** with two kids, no job and plenty of time on their hands who are causing me problems at work. Arsehole.

So how is a bloke with no job causing a trainee surveyor grief ?

HMRC, applied for family allowance (or whatever the fancy name is now) on the 1st of Feb only to be told it could take 12 weeks to process, now at 12 weeks and no sign of the money.

12 x £20.00 pw = £240.00, good fecking job we are not desperate for this!

What could possibly take 12 weeks to investigate?

Never been one for getting annoyed at particular people but there's one layabout **** with two kids, no job and plenty of time on their hands who are causing me problems at work. Arsehole.

HMRC, applied for family allowance (or whatever the fancy name is now) on the 1st of Feb only to be told it could take 12 weeks to process, now at 12 weeks and no sign of the money.

:102::icon_lol:

they owe me a tax rebate from tax year 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 - wonder how long that will take ?? Hopefully plus interest too :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I've recently had problems with the Child Benefit people too, again over the length of time it was taking to process a claim.

They took about 10 weeks to pay me, cocked it up and I'm now awaiting the outcome of their "investigation". They promised a call within 5 working days, but I received a letter about a fortnight later instead, with a couple of boxes ticked to say that they were "investigating".

Emailing is pointless, as you get an automated reply and a bog standard response two weeks later, and as I found out, phoning isn't any better.

Good luck - just keep perservering and pestering, as pathetic as that may be!

Last edited:
Anyone who was driving between Littlethorpe and Glen Parva via Whetstone during rush hour.

Oh, and the stupid "yummy mummies" who park right outside Blaby Utd FC, and don't use the car park that's a whole 30 seconds walking time away, thus contributing to the traffic problems. I hope that their arteries fail them in the night.

Ghouls.

The kind who when there is a car accident out on the main road and you have cop cars and amublances on scene for almost 2 hours bring out chairs to sit on whilst they have a cup of tea/coffee and some sandwiches and watch everything that's going on.

Yeah stand and watch out your window or from your front garden for a couple of minutes, but to set up a bloody picnic whist the paramedics are doing their job is a bit....well weird!

Taking photos from your kitchen window isn't. Nor is walking past said accident as it's on your way to somewhere.

Ghouls.

The kind who when there is a car accident out on the main road and you have cop cars and amublances on scene for almost 2 hours bring out chairs to sit on whilst they have a cup of tea/coffee and some sandwiches and watch everything that's going on.

There was what looked like a nasty one this afternoon on Palmerstone Way. Car had flipped over on its roof and a crowd of onlookers when I drove past.

Well I can only see one car as the road curves to the left from my home so if any others were invovled I can't see them. But the car is all smashed up at the front, not much left of it really, and the bollards and the brand new street light that was put up this morning:icon_roll are no longer standing upright, the bollards are in itty bitty peices and the street lights was lying across the road, but it's been moved now.

I've recently had problems with the Child Benefit people too, again over the length of time it was taking to process a claim.

They took about 10 weeks to pay me, cocked it up and I'm now awaiting the outcome of their "investigation". They promised a call within 5 working days, but I received a letter about a fortnight later instead, with a couple of boxes ticked to say that they were "investigating".

Emailing is pointless, as you get an automated reply and a bog standard response two weeks later, and as I found out, phoning isn't any better.

Good luck - just keep perservering and pestering, as pathetic as that may be!

I know, thanks for the gee up, they make you feel like a fecking scrounger which we're not.

I bet if we were immigrants it wouldn't take over 12 weeks?

Wank pots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59