People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a BNP leaflet pushed through my door today with Griffin shown next to a picture of Churchill. Fookin twat.
Wish I'd have heard them push it through - I could have invited them in to dinner, I was having a lovely Chicken Bhuna.

I've had a BNP leaflet pushed through my door today with Griffin shown next to a picture of Churchill. Fookin twat.
Wish I'd have heard them push it through - I could have invited them in to dinner, I was having a lovely Chicken Bhuna.

Churchill a twat???????

Saw on the news earlier today that Marmite are taking legal action against the BNP cos they used an image of a jar of Marmite on some campaigning thing with the words Love Britain, love BNP.

This really sticks in my craw. I'm fairly sure Churchill had a problem with those fascists and yet they are attempting to associate themselves.

I got one of them today too. Delivered with my post. My postie is Asian. Wish I was at home when it came as I could have told him I didn't want it.

Last edited:

Gotta that as well...couldn't believe it. However still spent five minutes looking at....Griffin really is an ugly ****. Bint eyed nobhead.

Apparently local gang members in my area have taken to going to see unregistered Polish doctors after they've been involved in a fight to avoid unwanted police involvement.

Bloody foreigners, coming over here, healing our yobs.

Well I laughed anyway

Well I laughed anyway

its good, but I heard a better one from a little old 'dear' on the bus once. "I don't mind the Poles coming, its all the coloureds coming and not working. The Poles want money and they graft like little darkies" (translated from Geordie for your benefit)

Gotta that as well...couldn't believe it. However still spent five minutes looking at....Griffin really is an ugly ****. Bint eyed nobhead. Still managed to bash one out all over his face though. Leaflet is in the airing cupbaord drying out for round 2 tonight......

:icon_eek:

I've been unreliably informed that the lovely BNP were out in force parading at Linekers in town this evening. Bottles thrown etc when police turned up. Probably the foreigners to blame like, but still its not good press

I've been unreliably informed that the lovely BNP were out in force parading at Linekers in town this evening. Bottles thrown etc when police turned up. Probably the foreigners to blame like, but still its not good press
were the bottles full or empty?

the **** who pulled out of his drive way infront of me on wyngate drive, forcing me to perform an emergency stop! ****.

that shit me up for a second. I know someone whose getting a turd in their letter box tomorrow:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58