People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
the **** who pulled out of his drive way infront of me on wyngate drive, forcing me to perform an emergency stop! ****.

that shit me up for a second. I know someone whose getting a turd in their letter box tomorrow:icon_lol:
Poor teds already failed his driving test, theres no need to make it any worse

Anyone not knowing the difference between Garry and Gary :icon_wink

Banks.

The wife has a standing order to transfer money from a Natwest account to a Barclays account on the 1st of every month and then the direct debits go out on the 3rd. Yet due to the way the bank holidays have fallen Barclays have processed the direct debits yesterday but refused to process her ingoing payment until Tuesday.

Wankers.

The GF

her 'my car keeps making a funny sound'

me 'when did you last check the oil & water?'

her 'i don't know how'

me 'so you've never done it?'

her ' no'

me 'prick! i'll be over in a minute, you do know Jeff's on?'

bare in mind this is a very old car it may not be that simple but surely basic maintenance is a must, silly fooking moo

Last edited:
The GF

her 'my car keeps making a funny sound'

me 'when did you last check the oil & water?'

her 'i don't know how'

me 'so you've never done it?'

her ' no'

me 'prick! i'll be over in a minute, you do know Jeff's on?'

bare in mind this is a very old car it may not be that simple but surely basic maintenance is a must, silly fooking moo

This is not exclusively a woman trait, I know of an ex-husband twat who never checked oil, water, tyre pressure, washer fluid... prick :icon_lol:

This is not exclusively a woman trait, I know of an ex-husband twat who never checked oil, water, tyre pressure, washer fluid... prick :icon_lol:
Reading some of your comments on here Cate, I do sometimes wonder if our two ex-husbands were, in fact, one bigamist :icon_wink

Banks.

The wife has a standing order to transfer money from a Natwest account to a Barclays account on the 1st of every month and then the direct debits go out on the 3rd. Yet due to the way the bank holidays have fallen Barclays have processed the direct debits yesterday but refused to process her ingoing payment until Tuesday.

Wankers.

From my understanding DDs can only be taken from your account on or after the pre-notified date.

If this rule has been broken then I would complain.

Normally DD agreements say "on or about" a particular date

Little chav scumbags on buses who, when you tell them to turn their shit music 'the **** off or your phone goes out the window', wait until you get off said bus before they start giving you shit.

Little chav scumbags on buses who, when you tell them to turn their shit music 'the **** off or your phone goes out the window', wait until you get off said bus before they start giving you shit.

Don't suppose you have tried asking but without the threatening abuse have you?

Just a thought :icon_bigg

(I'm joking of course - the little shits these days wouldn't give a toss)

spionfox said:
Don't suppose you have tried asking but without the threatening abuse have you?

Just a thought :icon_bigg

(I'm joking of course - the little shits these days wouldn't give a toss)
:icon_bigg Politeness is completely the wrong tactic on some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58