People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killswitch were brilliant when I saw them there last year. Nothing on Limp Bizkit though, obviously. :icon_wink

Obviously! Am looking forward to seeing them actually, along with loads of others, have actually made a list :icon_lol:

I cant wait, got my tickets through yesterday! :038:

Obviously! Am looking forward to seeing them actually, along with loads of others, have actually made a list :icon_lol:

I cant wait, got my tickets through yesterday! :038:

Not many bands there this year that I'm that bothered about. If I went though I'd definitely go and see:

Rage Against The Machine
Them Crooked Vultures
Killswitch Engage
36 Crazyfists
StoneSour
HIM
The Blackout

The Blackout were very good last year. And as for 36, they were the first band I ever saw at the Charlotte years ago, absolutely mental gig! Them Crooked Vultures I'm sure will be good, everything with Dave Grohl in is.

mates who turn up to Twickenham, take £70 of tickets, say they haven't got any money and don't pay you and then ignore your texts

twats at Silverstone who "ear mark" the payment for the grand prix TWICE, i.e. £470 and when, due to some infathomable fecking error, can't process it, leave it as earmarked and can't be arsed to cancel it

bellends in HSBC call centres who tell you to upgrade your savings account from 4% to 8% and when you ask how much, they tell you £134 a year

and then when you point out that because you can only put in £250 a month, there is no way that the extra interest would make you the £134 they say "i'm not really in calculations" ! morons

Not many bands there this year that I'm that bothered about. If I went though I'd definitely go and see:

Rage Against The Machine
Them Crooked Vultures
Killswitch Engage
36 Crazyfists
StoneSour
HIM
The Blackout

The Blackout were very good last year. And as for 36, they were the first band I ever saw at the Charlotte years ago, absolutely mental gig! Them Crooked Vultures I'm sure will be good, everything with Dave Grohl in is.

My list is slightly longer:)

Them Crooked Vultures
Rage
Deftones
Megadeath
Stone Temple Pilots
Motorhead
Bullet for my Valentine
Stonesour
ACDC (just because it has to be done)
Aerosmith (see above)

and if I get round to it-
Senser
30 Seconds
Coheed
Slash
36 Crazyfists
The Blackout

Pretty sure I wont see half of them tho.

Saw Slayer Monday night at Rock City, mental! They may be knocking on 50, but they can still rip it up, proper tight, proper noise, awesome! :038:

People who think the text message is an appropriate medium for bad news or other serious conversations :098:

Oh, and people who make two sets of conflicting arrangements for the first day of the World Cup, leaving me to watch France v ****ing Uruguay on my own... :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669