People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. all dog owners are ****s, and I was just highlighting one of the excuses they use to justify having a dog, to scare off intruders!
I thought it was a given we're all ****s on here? If you read back, my reason for getting a dog was because my neighbour has cats. Added security was just a bonus.

If you are stupid enough to think a dog is top notch security then that's up to you.
This is what I consider top notch security....

Phalanx_CIWS.jpg

However a dog is both legal and more affordable.

To add, I cannot get all this must have a pet thing, be it cat, dog, bird etc etc!

Me either.

For the future, if it's the same price on Play.com, get it there. Only ever had one problem with them and got to speak to a real person who sounded like they actually gave half a sh1t.

Definitely! Only had one problem with them and I've ordered loads from them over the years - the problem was rectified and I got a £5 voucher too for the cock-up. :)

when someone asks something via text, you give them the answer, they text 'OK'. whats the ****ing point, if its not 'OK' i'd hear from you again, until then i'll assume its fine. douche bags

when someone asks something via text, you give them the answer, they text 'OK'. whats the ****ing point, if its not 'OK' i'd hear from you again, until then i'll assume its fine. douche bags

:icon_eek: Wow, that's one of the more bizarre rants in this thread

:icon_bigg

I text 5 people to let them know something and they all text OK, it just annoys me

I'd understand better if it actually cost you money to receive texts :icon_bigg Although I find it mildly irritating when someone does it, if my mum doesn't do it I just assume she's not read the text, which is far more likely than any other possibility considering her phone is rarely charged up and even when it is it's probably sitting in her kitchen or under her bed or somewhere she won't go for another four days.

I find it more annoying if someone just texts (or IMs) 'K'. Is it really too much to type the 'O'?

I'd understand better if it actually cost you money to receive texts :icon_bigg Although I find it mildly irritating when someone does it, if my mum doesn't do it I just assume she's not read the text, which is far more likely than any other possibility considering her phone is rarely charged up and even when it is it's probably sitting in her kitchen or under her bed or somewhere she won't go for another four days.

So true:icon_lol:

:icon_eek: Sounds like you have personal experience of BM's mum, Ted. Not least the fact that she leaves the phone under the bed. :icon_conf

:icon_lol: ****ing hell, that's wrong.

Another phone-based annoyance: people who change their number every couple of weeks then anonymously text you out of the blue, expecting you to respond. No. **** off. If I don't recognise the number, you have to introduce yourself before I'll answer any questions.

:icon_lol: ****ing hell, that's wrong.

Another phone-based annoyance: people who change their number every couple of weeks then anonymously text you out of the blue, expecting you to respond. No. **** off. If I don't recognise the number, you have to introduce yourself before I'll answer any questions.

tones.png

Highlights one of my greatest grievencies. Though mine makes the same noise as the phones in our office (a.k.a the 24 tone) which is annoying.

People (especially family members) who ring me half an hour before City kick off and ask 'where are you?' Where the ****ing **** do you think I am at half past ****ing two on a ****ing Saturday?

Similarly, people who know me well yet still feel the need to ask things like 'are you going to Swansea?' or 'were you at Doncaster last night?' Unless you've been to my funeral, assume I'll be attending the next City match and that I attended the previous one, and don't waste my time asking stupid questions.

aol customer services :mad: they must have the thickest people ever on their phones!!!!!! god i hate ringing them up :mad:

Similarly, people who know me well yet still feel the need to ask things like 'are you going to Swansea?' or 'were you at Doncaster last night?' Unless you've been to my funeral, assume I'll be attending the next City match and that I attended the previous one, and don't waste my time asking stupid questions.

Had a couple of beauties sat the dinner table with my Mum recently on matchdays.

Mum: 'Who City got tonight/today, lads?'
Me or Brother: 'Bristol/Plymouth away'
Mum: 'You going?'
Me or Brother: face of amusement.

Had a couple of beauties sat the dinner table with my Mum recently on matchdays.

Mum: 'Who City got tonight/today, lads?'
Me or Brother: 'Bristol/Plymouth away'
Mum: 'You going?'
Me or Brother: face of amusement.

:icon_lol: Love it. My brothers do it as well. One (admittedly not a football fan) sent me a text during the Donny game asking if my electric had gone off. How the hell was I supposed to know that?!? The other (Arsenal fan) rang me moments before we kicked off at Cardiff the other week asking if I was in, despite me telling him two days before we were playing Cardiff in the cup :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58