People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men, who despite the fact they know it has taken you twice as long as normal to get home, reports of grid lock in town due to skidding and abandoned cars and continuing heavy snow, decide they are still going to drive 25 miles to go out with the lads because it's been planned for a week.

Teenagers, who despite......... (you get the picture).......,decide they are still going out to a party because...well it's a party.

:mad:
Still look on the bright side, you will be able to do the ironing in peace and have what you want on the telly whilst doing it.

Still look on the bright side, you will be able to do the ironing in peace and have what you want on the telly whilst doing it.

I'm watching football !

(Liverpool v some foreigners - not inspiring)

Dog owners who let their animals off their lead and laughingly say "They just want to be friends" when the bloody mutt jumps up me in the street and leaves muddy paw prints all over my clothes.

My youngest son is terrified of dogs because of incidents like this. I just bloody hate animals full stop. It does seem that dog owners, in particular, are under the impression that everybody loves their dogs.

Dog owners who let their animals off their lead and laughingly say "They just want to be friends" when the bloody mutt jumps up me in the street and leaves muddy paw prints all over my clothes.

My youngest son is terrified of dogs because of incidents like this. I just bloody hate animals full stop. It does seem that dog owners, in particular, are under the impression that everybody loves their dogs.
:038:
Always carry a knife

:038::038::038::038::038:

Also: Dog owners whose houses stink of dog but insist that dogs don't stink.

Last edited:

:038::038::038::038:

I would just like to add that cat owners are even worse. If you fancy being a bit naughty, tell a cat owner that cats are horrible. The reaction is hilarious.

I would just like to add that cat owners are even worse. If you fancy being a bit naughty, tell a cat owner that cats are horrible. The reaction is hilarious.

Speaking as a cat owner, at least I don't have to walk around after them carrying a plastic bag to pick up their crap!

Speaking as a cat owner, at least I don't have to walk around after them carrying a plastic bag to pick up their crap!
Do you not feel any sense of guilt or responsibility when your cats crap in other people's gardens, especially those who have young children?

I've been close to being sick when weeding my garden in the summer due to the amount of cat crap and piss in it - the stench in the heat is vile.

Do you not feel any sense of guilt or responsibility when your cats crap in other people's gardens, especially those who have young children?

I've been close to being sick when weeding my garden in the summer due to the amount of cat crap and piss in it - the stench in the heat is vile.

The cat next door had a habbit of doing this not long after we moved in. I found what worked for me was showing the cat the shiny side of my spade as it tried to crawl under the fence. The more I think about it, I can't remember the last time I saw the cat. :038:

mine don't go out and do their business in their litter trays.

Well trained my darlings are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Nottm F610
8Brighton69