People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally-Anne Watts, you are a twat.

From: Watts, Sally-Anne - Communications On Behalf Of Communications
Sent: 29 November 2010 17:20
Subject: Severe weather warning
Importance: High

Please make sure you share this message with your colleagues who are not on email.

You will have all seen the media coverage regarding the snowfall experienced in Scotland and north-eastern England. We have now been notified of a severe weather warning for our region, which is predicting that the snow is likely to extend further into the Midlands and eastern region from Wednesday.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/em/em_forecast_warnings.html?day=1

The key message for us all is that we must be prepared for the winter weather over the coming days, weeks and months. Our patients and colleagues rely on us to do all we can to get into work, whatever the weather. Last year the lengths that some of you went to to get into work were amazing, so start to think about your journey now, and don't be caught out.

Things you can do are:

Don't park your car on a sloping drive

Park on a road that is gritted

Make contact with colleagues who live nearby and see if you can share vehicles

Check out public transport services/times

Keep some warm clothes in the car

Don't forget, it is your responsibility to get in to work if at all possible. If you think you may experience any difficulty in getting to work because the weather you should inform your manager and your colleagues now so that they can see what they can do to help you to get to work.

This email has been sent from the generic communications account.

Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
Cliftonville, Northampton NN1 5BD

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. The contents of this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt, the confidentiality of the message and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately.

Thank you.

"Oooh - I don't know whether I should take my daughter to her child minder because of the snow"

1. You are on the dole so what the fvck are you doing with a child minder anyway, you idle bitch.

2. You live in a town where the roads have been gritted and it was only a dusting of bastard snow to begin with.

3. Just fvck off.

"Oooh - I don't know whether I should take my daughter to her child minder because of the snow"

1. You are on the dole so what the fvck are you doing with a child minder anyway, you idle bitch.

2. You live in a town where the roads have been gritted and it was only a dusting of bastard snow to begin with.

3. Just fvck off.

I don't know if this forum is the right place to explore marital difficulties.

People who, while in a restaurant, order something 'to share' despite protest from the person they intend to share with, countering the protests with "you'll like it". No I ****ing won't, it contains several ingredients I specifically dislike.

****ing drunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610