People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever twat decided to redesign and reformat Soccerbase from a useful, user-friendly database into an ugly betting website. ****ing horrible.

Neighbours that won't take a hint.
My garden is about 200ft long. At the bottom I have 2 large conifers (about 40ft tall each) growing between mine and my neighbours garden.

About 6 months ago, said neighbour approached me about having the conifers taken down as her and neighbour on her other side would like it. They even offered to pay a contribution.
My retort, it's quite low on my list of priorities right now, but if you wish to pay for it totally, fill your boots.
Nothing heard until 10.30 this morning. Neighbour knocked on door, Mrs HTB answered, thought something serious had happened, but no, neighbour had been online, and found a quote for £400 to have one of the trees removed.

Neighbour, since we last spoke, it has moved further down my list of priorities.
Next time I'm answering the door!

My garden is about 200ft long. At the bottom I have 2 large conifers (about 40ft tall each) growing between mine and my neighbours garden.

About 6 months ago, said neighbour approached me about having the conifers taken down as her and neighbour on her other side would like it. They even offered to pay a contribution.
My retort, it's quite low on my list of priorities right now, but if you wish to pay for it totally, fill your boots.
Nothing heard until 10.30 this morning. Neighbour knocked on door, Mrs HTB answered, thought something serious had happened, but no, neighbour had been online, and found a quote for £400 to have one of the trees removed.

Neighbour, since we last spoke, it has moved further down my list of priorities.

I'll do both for £500.

Would it be too much trouble to tell them in writing to **** off and get ****ed?

Would it be too much trouble to tell them in writing to **** off and get ****ed?

My brother's neighbour has just paid to have a cherry tree chopped down in my brother's garden as it was apparantly too close to his neighbours' house (not that close we didn't think) and they were refused house insurance.

Waste of paper and ink, I'll tell them to their faces next time.
Come up with the total amount of money to remove both trees, or don't bring the subject up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69