People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you just leave them if they're still pissing you off in April by charging you the wrong amount every month, keeping you on hold forever every time and not sending your router?

Good point.

I would but I suspect every other company is equally ****ing shit.

Why don't you just leave them if they're still pissing you off in April by charging you the wrong amount every month, keeping you on hold forever every time and not sending your router?

Good point.

I would but I suspect every other company is equally ****ing shit.

1st and 2nd signs now proven beyond doubt.

Explains your outpourings in the Thatcher thread I suppose :icon_wink

And now I've discovered that they have a new ****ing rate for a fiver - someone please recommend an unlimited broadband package from a supplier who doesn't suck goats.

Whoever decided that the Player of the Year awards ticket prices would be from £99!
I thought I only paid about half that last year, although that was for a seat near the back. The food wasn't that good (but better than the previous year when they ran out of veggie meals even though they were pre-ordered) so I can't understand the hike in prices.v

I don't understand the point of awards events, for that money you could have a great night out at a pub or be the owner of an impressive number of Jelly Babies.

I don't understand the point of awards events, for that money you could have a great night out at a pub or be the owner of an impressive number of Jelly Babies.

The player awards used to crap when we went to a few (about 15 years ago), the players were obviously only there because they had to be, turning up late and leaving as soon as they could.

Only fun was the year Muzzy had 'blood poisoning' and was in the infirmary according to the club, funny that Callum Davidson was stood outside of one of the cubicles in the gents asking Muzzy if he was OK through the door as you could hear him chucking up, Birch should have said he had 'Bud poisoning'

Whoever decided that the Player of the Year awards ticket prices would be from £99!
I thought I only paid about half that last year

That would still be about 50 quid more than I would consider paying

Waiting for the wench to cone out of B&Q with some chippings and two people have stuck their hands into my car to stroke my dogs.

What kind of moron willingly tries to lose fingers?

China, this website is/was blocked there for some reason.

Sorry, that's my fault.

A few weeks ago I looked at the logs of people who are trying to attack the server, and China was the worst offender by far. I knew we had no members from China, so I blocked the whole country from accessing the server.
The next worst offender was Russia, but knowing we have at least one member there I didn't block them.

If you go back to China you should be able to access the site using a proxy server.

Sorry, that's my fault.

A few weeks ago I looked at the logs of people who are trying to attack the server, and China was the worst offender by far. I knew we had no members from China, so I blocked the whole country from accessing the server.
The next worst offender was Russia, but knowing we have at least one member there I didn't block them.

If you go back to China you should be able to access the site using a proxy server.

I'll be accessing the site from Moscow and Stavropol in June :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566