People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: i dont mind some of his stuff might get his new album for xmas :icon_lol:

Just get the one song because you will then have the lot seeing as they all sound the same...and why oh why does he have to prance about like he needs the toilet:icon_roll

I know we shouldn't mention individuals on this Thread but.....Jamioriquai is one iritating little ****er IMO

There's a brilliant clip I saw on "When Celebrities go Bad" or some such nonsense when he tries to hit a photographer. Looks like an 11year old having a tantrum.

Doctors surgery receptionists, smug bitches.

People that during an intense debate, think they have seen the light & produce a bullet point post finishing off with "end of" as though we should all bow down to them, then we should all post lots of "clappie" smilies and not take part in the debate any further due to the enlightened individual having came up with all our answers.

These people piss me off
so you piss yourself of then.............;)

It would have been over the top if I was responding to that one post. I wasn't, I was responding to your tone towards me in general.

End of my argument with you, some arguments are worth fighting, this one isn't
http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?p=289744&highlight=melton+fox+end+of#post289744

Come on little drummer boy, that was the end of my argument, not the end of the debate, I decided I didn't want to continue on with it, others were entitled to

That wouldn't piss me off, that'd make my night if I was working there. License for violence

It would make my night the second I pulled a big wrench off one of the shelves and stuck it in the forks of the front wheel as they went past throwing them head long into a pile of alloy wheels.:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69