People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people that write for BBC online, so apparently Matty Fryatt has become a midfielder:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/6116570.stm

Leicester are boosted by the return of defender Patrick Kisnorbo and midfielder Matty Fryatt after injury. Danny Tiatto is suspended while fellow midfielder James Wesolowski is doubtful with a leg injury and Darren Kenton faces a late fitness test on his calf.
Plymouth have a fully-fit squad to choose from with Mat Doumbe and Lee Hodges back in contention after injury.
Central defender Doumbe has recovered from a knee injury and left-back Hodges came through a midweek reserve outing.

i personally dont think running fitness tests, late or otherwise on Kentons calf or any other animals the lad my own should put him out of the Plymouth game either.

wankers that go into shops through doors clearly marked exit!

wankers that pick on certain players just because they are usually quite rubbish...or because of the colour of their skin.

wankers who think I know I might become a football league ref.

People who say to me "Well you can't ****ing be looking properly then idiot", yes I ****ing am, I've been looking for things for the past 34 years, of course I'm doing it properly, I'm just doing it in the wrong place.

Twats in packed car parks that insist on reversing into a parking space, and take for ****ing ages doing it. When I shout at them to ****ing hurry up they get all up tight.
Drive into the spot and reverse out you ****ing dimwits....it will be easier to put all the stuff into the back of the car when you return. It is usually the old ****ers or women who are guilty of this.......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That does my head in too, they have a 6ft gap to reverse into, yet a 30 ft gap to reverse out of. It's a decision that doesn't need making FFS

That does my head in too, they have a 6ft gap to reverse into, yet a 30 ft gap to reverse out of. It's a decision that doesn't need making FFS

and the best thing is that while you are waiting for this twat to reverse into the space, and let you through, the free space you had your eye on further up, some other **** is reversing into that one now.......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Pikeys that turn up and demand that you give them scrap metal, when you tell them you dont have any they walk into your factory and start nosing around.

Pikeys that turn up and demand that you give them scrap metal, when you tell them you dont have any they walk into your factory and start nosing around.

thats why they should all be put down at birth......bastards!!!!!

I was toe to toe with one on Friday. They have no regard for anyone else.

The site of 500k's worth of copper pcb sheet was making him drool.

He said a classic quote "I'm not here to rob you or rip you off, i just want your scrap".

Only when my father called 999 did he leave.

I was toe to toe with one on Friday. They have no regard for anyone else.

The site of 500k's worth of copper pcb sheet was making him drool.

He said a classic quote "I'm not here to rob you or rip you off, i just want your scrap".

Only when my father called 999 did he leave.

He'll be back now he knows it's there, robbing bastards!

I went to the gym earlier and something is pissing me off more and more every time I go.

I often use the treadmill and cross-trainer and always notice the people either side of me looking at my screen to see how far I have gone or Calories I've burned.
I turn to face the nosey bastards and they look away so quickly in order to cover up the fact that they are blatantly watching my workout.
If you look round the gym you can see everyone at it.
Nosey twats, if they actually spent time concentrating on their own workout instead of interfering with mine they might start losing some weight. :098:

sour faced, middle aged women with way too much make up who try and get you to sign up for a fecking credit card at service stations and shopping centres....

feck off

Last edited:
sour faced, middle aged women with way too much make up who try and get you to sign up for a fecking credit card at service stations and shopping centres....

feck off

The ones that try and 'charm' you are the worst. It'd be better if they didnt look like Les Dawson in drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69