People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those stupid feckin' morons and their stupid big feckin' flag that they roll out over my head before every game

Feck off you sad loser bastards and stick your shitty flag up your arseholes

Those stupid feckin' morons and their stupid big feckin' flag that they roll out over my head before every game

Feck off you sad loser bastards and stick your shitty flag up your arseholes

PMT. :102: :102:

i dont why half you bother going to watch the city you just come back and moan about everything.

I go to the game to watch my club because I love them and I love football

I don't go to have some bunch of cocksuckers roll out their big flag right over my head every feckin' time I go, because they think that they and their flag is great

It's not. It's wank

i dont why half you bother going to watch the city you just come back and moan about everything.

I've tried for years to find the answer to this - think you should've been a woman Scarby :icon_wink

Trouble is, this argument isn't now just confined to the City - it's every time he leaves the house :icon_roll
Think of Alf Garnett crossed with Victor Meldrew and your about halfway there...

I've tried for years to find the answer to this - think you should've been a woman Scarby :icon_wink

Trouble is, this argument isn't now just confined to the City - it's every time he leaves the house :icon_roll
Think of Alf Garnett crossed with Victor Meldrew and your about halfway there...
he used to be

smokers

smokers who smoke while im eating

smokers who hold the fag away from themselves and nearer to me because they dont like the smell

smokers who use a nice beach as an ashtray

smokers who flick there fags out of car windows

smokers who think fags are not harmfull to others

smokers who set fire to forests

smokers who smoke in bed and put there whole familly at risk

smokers who smoke around kids

etc etc etc:098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614