People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people that decide to blast out hip hop shite on their mobile phones while walking around, as if to show off. Do they everyone in Leicester wants to hear what crap music taste they have. Buy some fecking ear phones
spot on scarbs-hate everyone who does that :098: also anyone who drives around playing nothing but bass noise from their shit hip hop

spot on scarbs-hate everyone who does that :098: also anyone who drives around playing nothing but bass noise from their shit hip hop

Indeed, And especially those who get excessively annoyed when you give them a visual gesture of just how wank you find their musical choice and driving skills, leading to a merry chase around the streets of Leicester.

Indeed, And especially those who get excessively annoyed when you give them a visual gesture of just how wank you find their musical choice and driving skills, leading to a merry chase around the streets of Leicester.

would that visual gesture be anything similar to your avatar?

People who drop blatant hints to win awards in online internet forum awards ceremonies.;)

If you cant vote for yourself in poster of the year can you vote for your own thread?:102:
I'm not voting for the person that started this thread, I'm voting for the thread as a whole and the way it's been contributed to by most members of the forum.

I won't get credited with the award, it's a communal one. Anyway, I'm not that shallow :icon_wink

The person in the garage where I took my car for a service who nicked some of the change I had in my ashtray. It was only a couple of quid but that's not the point. My car wont be going back there.

Last edited:
The person in the garage where I took my car for a service who nicked some of the change I had in my ashtray. It was only a couple of quid but that's not the point. My car wont be going back there.

name and shame it girl to warn us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610