People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the gym earlier and something is pissing me off more and more every time I go.

I often use the treadmill and cross-trainer and always notice the people either side of me looking at my screen to see how far I have gone or Calories I've burned.
I turn to face the nosey bastards and they look away so quickly in order to cover up the fact that they are blatantly watching my workout.
If you look round the gym you can see everyone at it.
Nosey twats, if they actually spent time concentrating on their own workout instead of interfering with mine they might start losing some weight. :098:
That doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's the people who walk all over the mats you're using to warm down on, or worst still, place a mat right next to yours, giving you no room to stretch properly.

People who don't put the equipment back after using it piss me off too. :mad:

People who go to the gym piss me off, if you don't like it there, don't bloody go!!. Same as them silly ****ing joggers, I've never seen one with a smile on their face, idiots

People who go to the gym piss me off, if you don't like it there, don't bloody go!!. Same as them silly ****ing joggers, I've never seen one with a smile on their face, idiots

Very touchy :icon_lol:

I do like it there, just don't like the other people.

Last edited:

I agree Melton..''Adds 5 years to your Life''...Why the **** would I want to prolong the agony anymore:102:

People who register on Friends Reunited but don't write anything in their profile. Why bother registering :102:

they are just letting people know they still have no friends.

you did well to find meltons profile though

Last edited:
Fecking sky bloke who was suppose to come and fit broadband today, but phones up this morning saying it'll be tomorrow instead....
:mad:

id tell him to feck off, its sunday ;)

The distrubtion company with the DVD rights to Trainspotting.

Went to get it for a Xmas present yesterday, they dont do it on DVD. There was a special edition DVD out a few years back and they are now 'out of print'. So there is no Region 2 Trainspotting DVD available.

Went to get it for a Xmas present yesterday, they dont do it on DVD. There was a special edition DVD out a few years back and they are now 'out of print'. So there is no Region 2 Trainspotting DVD available.

take your pick!

I bought it on DVD without ever seeing it in the cinema, fecking shite film.

I bought it on DVD without ever seeing it in the cinema, fecking shite film.
I took a bird to see it at the pictures who was scared of injection needles, what a fecking night that was, the car broke down in between Barkythorpe and Queniborough on the way home as well, she thought I'd bloody planned it

I took a bird to see it at the pictures who was scared of injection needles, what a fecking night that was, the car broke down in between Barkythorpe and Queniborough on the way home as well, she thought I'd bloody planned it

:081: :081: Good plot for a movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610