People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fecking sky bloke who was suppose to come and fit broadband today, but phones up this morning saying it'll be tomorrow instead....
:mad:

Fecking BT....

Bloke comes round and does it all, nice as pie, but we can't log on because BT haven't activated it at the exchange.....

feckers....

:icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

me mate who called the house at half 9 this morning to see if i was playing footy in the afternoon, its sunday ya ****, and it aint for another 4 hours, he got swift kick :mad:

& the book is 50 times better than the movie.
They usually are.

Except for that film you lent me of the blonde lesbians oiling each others cracks..... the book didn't even get close there....

They usually are.

Except for that film you lent me of the blonde lesbians oiling each others cracks..... the book didn't even get close there....

that book would've been better if the pages had been laminated

****ing people who insist on reversing into parking spaces on car parks. I have posted this before, but it seems not everyone reads this forum and this afternoon at Fosse Park every ****er was doing it.

I thought it was the filming of a new programme "I'm a celebrity reversing into a parking space"..... complete tossers, just fecking drive into it and be done. If you want to reverse fecking reverse out after shopping....

fecking sky who phone you up and say that there's a problem at the fecking exchange and it will be 3 weeks before we can get on line.... useless feckers, giving ntl a good run for their money in the shite stakes....

****ing people who insist on reversing into parking spaces on car parks. I have posted this before, but it seems not everyone reads this forum and this afternoon at Fosse Park every ****er was doing it.

I thought it was the filming of a new programme "I'm a celebrity reversing into a parking space"..... complete tossers, just fecking drive into it and be done. If you want to reverse fecking reverse out after shopping....

I did this very thing in Beaumont Leys car park today, balls to you. :icon_cool

Customers who fart about in store and refuse to leave 15 minutes after we have told them to leave. Tosspots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69