People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing people who insist on reversing into parking spaces on car parks. I have posted this before, but it seems not everyone reads this forum and this afternoon at Fosse Park every ****er was doing it.

I thought it was the filming of a new programme "I'm a celebrity reversing into a parking space"..... complete tossers, just fecking drive into it and be done. If you want to reverse fecking reverse out after shopping....

Thats how its taught by driving instructers now....BG. Always try to reserve park where you can

Last edited:
Thats how its taught by driving instructers now....BG. Always try to reserve park where you can
Crazy aint it. You can either have a 6ft gap to reverse in, or a 30 ft gap to reserve out. I know which one I choose even though I am a better driver than Scarby

Crazy aint it. You can either have a 6ft gap to reverse in, or a 30 ft gap to reserve out. I know which one I choose even though I am a better driver than Scarby

Yup - you can reverse into a gap which is about 3 foot wider than the width of your car but otherwise free of obstruction - or you can reverse out into an enormous gap shared by other people reversing out of the space opposite and Jason Button-wannabees who are either dashing for a space they have just spotted or for the exit. It's an easy choice to make!

People on a train who dont get off quick enough to let the new passengers on.....

I deliberately get off slowly just to piss them off and when they press the open button on the outside I press the close button on the inside.

I actually believe that. It made me chuckle. :icon_lol:

Every night at Fort William station I get off the Glasgow bound train and they are there...Enough food for a 5 day trek,the Worlds Press under thier arm and a look of panic incase they don't get a table:icon_roll

Every night at Fort William station I get off the Glasgow bound train and they are there...Enough food for a 5 day trek,the Worlds Press under thier arm and a look of panic incase they don't get a table:icon_roll
Some woman sent her small child into the throng on the train to Leicester from New St with the stirct instructions not just to get a seat but a table. Seeing as it was already standing room only, the poor little mite would have stood no chance. Stupid cow.

Yup - you can reverse into a gap which is about 3 foot wider than the width of your car but otherwise free of obstruction - or you can reverse out into an enormous gap shared by other people reversing out of the space opposite and Jason Button-wannabees who are either dashing for a space they have just spotted or for the exit. It's an easy choice to make!

:102:

The Inland Revenue :098:

Been trying to get a repayment from them for the last 4 weeks. Spoke to them this morning and "don't know why the system won't give me the repayment". Wankers.

Agreed, complete wankers. Wrote to me a while back to ask why I hadnt returned my 2004 self assessment. Because I never ****ing had one!! 'oh sorry Mr Weston you do still live at ....' 'No I ****ing dont and you ****ing know that because you managed to send the chasing letter to the right address!'

****s.

I love the IR.
Get my return off to them early May and get a few grand back in June. jubbly.

40p per mile, and it's not a scam.....
stalking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611