People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate receiving Christmas cards that have been signed by the giver, but no mention of the recipient on it, just "from Colin and June". I'd rather they didn't ****ing bother than insult me with that shit

I hate receiving Christmas cards that have been signed by the giver, but no mention of the recipient on it, just "from Colin and June". I'd rather they didn't ****ing bother than insult me with that shit

it does seem a bit impersonal and almost as if its been sent as a last resort

its better than getting/giving nothing especailly if people dont know what they want it puts an end to receiving bad presents :)

But what would HF do if he got vouchers? He'd have to go a hundred miles to spend them!

But what would HF do if he got vouchers? He'd have to go a hundred miles to spend them!

Vouchers are just a cop out.Its like saying I couldn't be arsed to use my imagination and think of something so here you go....and spend the £2 on anything you want

Vouchers are just a cop out.Its like saying I couldn't be arsed to use my imagination and think of something so here you go....and spend the £2 on anything you want

It's worse than that - it's also saying "You are one of the most boring people I know, and nothing about you inspires me to think of anything from the normal world that you would like. You are just dull. Fact"

I always get vouchers...........

****ing women who work in post offices...... old bags the lot of em..

People who insist on parking in the Shires car park when I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610