People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt ****ing Smells. For making me wrote the name of them 3 attention seeking twats on the Sue ****ing Barker Show.

& Yes, I know there not all on it together, but they still piss me off

Melton because he moans too much......

boring, useless tossers who are so grumpy they make me look like richard hammond after surviving a 200mph car crash whilst holding 2 balti pukka pies ;)

boring, useless tossers who are so grumpy they make me look like richard hammond after surviving a 200mph car crash whilst holding 2 balti pukka pies ;)

Were the pies ok?
No wonder he crashed if he was tring to hold two pies, should have concentrated on steering.

Now boring and grumpy are fine, you have highlighted the two bubblier sides of my personality and for that I thank you.

But as for useless tosser, where do you get off calling me that, you've never complained so far that I was useless at it :102:, I suppose Nev is better is he?

I hate receiving Christmas cards that have been signed by the giver, but no mention of the recipient on it

Worse are the cards where the feckers have had their names printed...

Worse still are those dull feckers who include a printed years update on their worthless promotion or foreign holiday and that their offspring passed an exam or were released from borstal or something. Twat rash

Worse still are those dull feckers who include a printed years update on their worthless promotion or foreign holiday and that their offspring passed an exam or were released from borstal or something. Twat rash

Add to that those stupid feckers who think it would be your ultimate desire to have some shite one-page calendar with a hideous picture of their ugly child at the top

Why the **** would I want a picture of your moronic chimp-child stuck anywhere in my house, for christ's sake ? Feck off

The wankers that have a gold printed sticky address label on the reverse. If you feel the need to tell me where you live, I obviously don't give a **** about you.

The wankers that have a gold printed sticky address label on the reverse. If you feel the need to tell me where you live, I obviously don't give a **** about you.

:icon_lol: my auntie does that :icon_lol: talking of her it would be nice if this year i actually have credit on my boots gift card unlike the last 2 years :icon_roll

Add to that those stupid feckers who think it would be your ultimate desire to have some shite one-page calendar with a hideous picture of their ugly child at the top

Why the **** would I want a picture of your moronic chimp-child stuck anywhere in my house, for christ's sake ? Feck off

:081: :038:

The council tax office.

I moved into my new house in May, I have phoned them twice a month to get my council tax payments up and running, but every time you can't get a person, so I have left voicemail messages. I get a bill last week, "Dear Mr Beighton, you need to pay your years council tax to March, please give us £800 by Feb 20th."

****ers

It's not the money thats bothering me, its the fact that the lazy ****s do nothing all year then demand it when they feel like it. Why should i keep phoning them to pay them money!

Also we are entitled to a discount because the missus is a trainee student teacher, but can I get through to them to arrange a new amount, can I bollocks. They aren't getting my money until they pick up the ****ing phone

The council tax office.

I moved into my new house in May, I have phoned them twice a month to get my council tax payments up and running, but every time you can't get a person, so I have left voicemail messages. I get a bill last week, "Dear Mr Beighton, you need to pay your years council tax to March, please give us £800 by Feb 20th."

****ers

It's not the money thats bothering me, its the fact that the lazy ****s do nothing all year then demand it when they feel like it. Why should i keep phoning them to pay them money!

Also we are entitled to a discount because the missus is a trainee student teacher, but can I get through to them to arrange a new amount, can I bollocks. They aren't getting my money until they pick up the ****ing phone

Had a similar issue a few years ago, they arent entitled to ask for the money in one lump, you can negotiate a monthly payment.

Had a similar issue a few years ago, they arent entitled to ask for the money in one lump, you can negotiate a monthly payment.

They have asked for £400 by Jan 20th and another £400 on Feb 20th. I am reluctant to negotiate else I'll end up paying double every month

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69