People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people with Sat Nav in thier car..whats a matter a map too ****ing complicated for you:icon_roll Anyway wheres your sense of adventure,half the fun is getting lost

people with Sat Nav in thier car..whats a matter a map too ****ing complicated for you:icon_roll Anyway wheres your sense of adventure,half the fun is getting lost

:icon_lol: A map plus an A-Z of every city in the country, oh and a map that works out the quickest route, tells you where the traffic problems are and warns you about spedd cameras. Cant imagine why people use them :icon_roll:icon_bigg

You ever tried reading a map and driving at the same time?

Plan your Route before then.There was an idiot in front of us this morning with a Sat Nav on his windscreen nearly caused an accident.

:icon_lol: A map plus an A-Z of every city in the country, oh and a map that works out the quickest route, tells you where the traffic problems are and warns you about spedd cameras. Cant imagine why people use them :icon_roll:icon_bigg

I travel all over the East Midlands - all I need is an ancient AA road map, and a sheet of paper printed off multimap.com

I do not need, nor ever will need, some electroinc voice telling me to turn left, right go straight on, or pick my feckin' nose.

It's for the lazy bone idle gizmo-loving loser geeks only

I travel all over the East Midlands - all I need is an ancient AA road map, and a sheet of paper printed off multimap.com

I do not need, nor ever will need, some electroinc voice telling me to turn left, right go straight on, or pick my feckin' nose.

Exactly

So is everything that helps people only used by lazy bone idle people? Still washing you clothes in Coalville brook before they go through the mangle??

So is everything that helps people only used by lazy bone idle people? Still washing you clothes in Coalville brook before they go through the mangle??

Hardly a legitimate comparison, really :icon_roll

Last edited:

Durham you would have a dog turd on your bonnet if it was in fashion,you are the original Techno Freak:icon_wink

Durham you would have a dog turd on your bonnet if it was in fashion,you are the original Techno Freak:icon_wink

I do like gadgets but only ones that provide a benefit to me. Sat Nav is brilliant, the only people who cant see the point are those that havent got it. You get in your car and you dont need to have done any preparation. Whats more if for some reason a road is closed or blocked you are never lost and wil always get where you are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69