People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not, it makes the point that doing things the way you've always done them doesnt necessarily make it the best or right way.

But I never said that did I ? I'm not a feckin' leveller FFS

I said that this particular gadget is for the use of the lazy bone idle techno-geek

It used to be all fields round here, and you could leave your door open all the time........

I do like gadgets but only ones that provide a benefit to me. Sat Nav is brilliant, the only people who cant see the point are those that havent got it. You get in your car and you dont need to have done any preparation. Whats more if for some reason a road is closed or blocked you are never lost and wil always get where you are going.

I.e you are lazy

Print it off before you leave

So you think it's safe to read printed instructions while you're driving?

I've printed off routes before and it's a pain to use them if you have a couple of pages of directions. It can take a few seconds to find the right bit on the page, and by the time you've done that you've run into the back of a lorry.

You're thinking like a passenger, not a driver.

So you think it's safe to read printed instructions while you're driving?

I've printed off routes before and it's a pain to use them if you have a couple of pages of directions. It can take a few seconds to find the right bit on the page, and by the time you've done that you've run into the back of a lorry.

Well stop and look then

Well stop and look then

:icon_lol: this all sounds just as good as having a computer on your dashboard that guides you through the quickest route.

turn on PC
navigate to site
get route
print off route
remember to take it with you to car
use directions, stopping everytime you need to refer to them

turn on sat nav.

You're right it's dead easy to stop wherever you want these days. That's what hard shoulders are for isn't it?

It is up here,Tourists do it all the time....Anyway Sat Nav would look ridiculous in your Morris Minor

:icon_lol: this all sounds just as good as having a computer on your dashboard that guides you through the quickest route.

turn on PC
navigate to site
get route
print off route
remember to take it with you to car
use directions, stopping everytime you need to refer to them

turn on sat nav.

Why is it so important to rush through your life Durham?:102: Calm down

How does it do that? Do people carry them around or something?

I meant having gadgets and I bet you love it when someone looks in your car at the lights and you are sitting there with your Sat Nav on:icon_wink C'mon admit it ?:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69