People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff.

For reminding me that I'll be spending half of Christmas week sorting through a year's worth of crap to prepare our Revenue returns.

Argos....

You buy a present for x amount, you leave thinking you have the right thing, you come to wrap it before Xmas. You open the box to make sure, its wrong, its present not suitable to the receiver and £50's cheaper than x. Then they take a hour in store, sorting you out. Only to suggest another present of similar description but cheaper and they know you're going to go for it because its so near Xmas wankers.

Argos....

You buy a present for x amount, you leave thinking you have the right thing, you come to wrap it before Xmas. You open the box to make sure, its wrong, its present not suitable to the receiver and £50's cheaper than the industrail strength dildo I had wanted for Tarquin. Then they take a hour in store, sorting you out. Only to suggest another present of similar description but cheaper and they know you're going to go for it because its so near Xmas wankers.

:icon_eek:

Relatives who won't accept that there really is nothing that you would like for Christmas, then proceed to spend money they don't have on stuff you don't want :mad:

Relatives who won't accept that there really is nothing that you would like for Christmas, then proceed to spend money they don't have on stuff you don't want :mad:

Worse when they get you to open it in front of them and you have to pretend you like it.
And whilst I'm on the subject ...DJs who play Brown Eyed Girl...I hate that fecking song:icon_roll

Worse when they get you to open it in front of them and you have to pretend you like it.And whilst I'm on the subject ...DJs who play Brown Eyed Girl...I hate that fecking song:icon_roll

I refuse to be subjected to that. I only open presents within my own four walls and nobody else has ever, or will ever, be invited to witness - for their protection as much as mine.

... and then of course, you have to spend money that you don't have on stuff that they really don't want.

I refuse to be subjected to that. I only open presents within my own four walls and nobody else has ever, or will ever, be invited to witness - for their protection as much as mine.
Likewise, it will only ever be my, my Wife and my kids on christmas morning.

That would be a tad hypocritical :018:

Sorry - which bit is hypocritcal. Doesn't everybody spend money they don't have at Christmas time (except PDS of course - he can't cos he squished his c/c)? And doesn't everybody get stuff that they don't want.

It might be a whole lot of things but I can't see how it is hypocritical.

Sorry - which bit is hypocritcal. Doesn't everybody spend money they don't have at Christmas time (except PDS of course - he can't cos he squished his c/c)? And doesn't everybody get stuff that they don't want.

It might be a whole lot of things but I can't see how it is hypocritical.

I always have money to spend at Christmas because I budget for it. If somebody told me that they didn't want anything, I wouldn't buy something for the sake of it, hence why hubby isn't getting a pressie this year.

I always have money to spend at Christmas because I budget for it. If somebody told me that they didn't want anything, I wouldn't buy something for the sake of it, hence why hubby isn't getting a pressie this year.

He'll be in tears on Christmas Day. You are a heartless wotsit!!

The Next-Door Neighbours...

With half-term coming, the parents decided the kids needed a new 'toy' to contain their Xmas excitement. Not a playstation game or a DVD or some action figures, a fecking Basketball hoop and backboard......five times the lil' brats have came out to play on their toy. It makes this horrific 'thud' noise everytime they shoot. Getting on my chuffing nerves.

Last night, they built a bonfire to get rid of the wood left over from the old fences they replaced. Feckin smoke everywhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69