People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad parents who can not control their kids at fun parks. One little madam pushed over my 2 year old at the top of a bouncy slide just because he was in front of her. ****ing mother saw everything and said nothin to her kid. :mad:

Good call Hazzer. With that crooked **** Branson on his private Virgin Island would be a decent option.

I like Dick Branson, better than most of the other billionaires that breathe air in London. I met him once at Heathrow, thanked me for flying Virgin, told him I love flying Virgin especially between the sheets. No I didn't.

Bad parents who can not control their kids at fun parks. One little madam pushed over my 2 year old at the top of a bouncy slide just because he was in front of her. ****ing mother saw everything and said nothin to her kid. :mad:

A surprising number of people either cannot or will not control their kids. These people should not be allowed to have kids.

There, I said it.

But dont you understand, its not their fault that the child is unruly and a little guttersnipe... its always someone else's fault

Middle lane drivers
People who use mobile phones (non-hands free) whilst driving
Women applying make-up whilst driving
Inconsiderate parking
Drivers who can't follow their lane around a roundabout
Forest fans
Man Utd fans
Racists
People who push into queues
Anyone who uses the term 'God fearing'*
Anyone who is 'God fearing'
Spoilt/unruly kids
The parents of spoilt/unruly kids
People who expect a 'one time exception' to be made for them
Incompetent employees (If I know your job better than you do, there's a problem!!!)
People who don't say please or thank you
People who shout into their mobile phone
Cold callers
Taxi drivers that longhaul their foreign customers
Rude people
People who just will not admit when they are wrong
Fat and/or ugly women that believe that men want to see as much skin as possible
Claire Richards (from Steps)
Cristiano Ronaldo
BMW drivers
Prince Naseem Hamed (As an aside, I once foolishly dated a girl who idolised him - right up until the day that she actually met him)
People who think it's ok to starve their own wife just because she refuses sex
Paedophiles
Hypocrites
The people at 'Britsh Lifestyle Survey' who have rang me six times today!
People who loose any sense of humanity in favour of their own career or loyalty to their employer
People who look down or ridicule others because they don't share the same language

* Except when informing others as to what pisses them off!

Middle lane drivers
Inconsiderate parking
Forest fans
Man Utd fans
Racists
Spoilt/unruly kids
Incompetent employees (If I know your job better than you do, there's a problem!!!)
Cold callers
Rude people
Fat and/or ugly women that believe that men want to see as much skin as possible
Cristiano Ronaldo
BMW drivers
Prince Naseem Hamed (As an aside, I once foolishly dated a girl who idolised him - right up until the day that she actually met him)
Paedophiles
Hypocrites
People who loose any sense of humanity in favour of their own career or loyalty to their employer
People who look down or ridicule others because they don't share the same language

good list and I agree with it :038:

Middle lane drivers
Inconsiderate parking
Forest fans
Man Utd fans
Racists

Spoilt/unruly kids
Cold callers
Rude people
Cristiano Ronaldo
BMW drivers
Paedophiles
Hypocrites

Brilliant hypocrasy there.

Sorry - I somehow forgot a few:

Anybody that uses domestic violence
People who put their hazard warning lights on when they've parked somewhere that they shouldn't. It doesn't make it 'ok', it just proves that you know you are doing something that you shouldn't.
People who declare 'Question' before going on to ask a question! Should I say 'answer' before responding???
People who only act hard when in a group
People who use 'I was drunk' as an excuse for their behaviour
Professional kiss 'n' tell girls
Rapists
Anyone who ever voted for G W Bush
Americans that are outraged at the repatriation of the Lockerbie bomber yet ignore the fact that the Captain of the USS Vincennes that shot down an Iranian passenger jet killing 290 people (20 more than died at Lockerbie) served no time in jail but instead received a ribbon for this efforts.
Religious extremists (whether Christian, Muslim or Jewish)
People that try to restrict my freedom because of their religious beliefs
Bar owners that run 'free drinks for ladies' nights
Anybody that believes it's ok to use the word 'chinky' to describe a Chinese restaurant or especially a person of Chinese descent
Tony Blair
Cherie Blair/Booth/whatever her bloody name is!
Anyone that says "Y'all"
Anyone that believes that Cristal is better than Dom or Krug! I don't care about the price, you've been listening to too much rap!

and finally....

A wife that pisses off overseas for the whole summer holiday leaving her husband at home to rack his brain about what pisses him off :icon_wink

People that don't bullet point really long lists of things.

A wife that pisses off overseas for the whole summer holiday leaving her husband at home to rack his brain about what pisses him off :icon_wink

Thai bride run off?:102:

I feel a bit of domestic violence going on when she does return.:icon_lol:

Brilliant hypocrasy there.

I think we have a different understanding of what is meant by 'share the same language'. I am talking about native English speakers not sharing the same langagues as others (e.g. French, Germans, Italians, Spanish, Russians, Chinese, Japanese etc etc) rather than the (mis)use of one common language.

There is nothing wrong with using the words 'God fearing'. It is an accepted phrase. However, I do not like the phrase itself. I would not look down on somebody from a 'use of the English language' point of view for saying 'God fearing'. However, I have a certain disregard for anybody that would fear God or even acknowledge that state of mind by using those words.

I am not sure that I have ever been accused of 'hypocrasy' before and so I shall thank you for that little pearl.

Accordingly then, let's add the following to the list:

People who think they are clever by using long words but are unable to correctly spell them

I think we have a different understanding of what is meant by 'share the same language'. I am talking about native English speakers not sharing the same langagues as others (e.g. French, Germans, Italians, Spanish, Russians, Chinese, Japanese etc etc) rather than the (mis)use of one common language.

There is nothing wrong with using the words 'God fearing'. It is an accepted phrase. However, I do not like the phrase itself. I would not look down on somebody from a 'use of the English language' point of view for saying 'God fearing'. However, I have a certain disregard for anybody that would fear God or even acknowledge that state of mind by using those words.

I am not sure that I have ever been accused of 'hypocrasy' before and so I shall thank you for that little pearl.

Accordingly then, let's add the following to the list:

People who think they are clever by using long words but are unable to correctly spell them

The hypocrisy was for the fact that you look down on people who are god fearing.

Should we also read anything into the fact that you included rapists but not paedophiles? Or murderers?

Last edited:
The hypocrisy was for the fact that you look down on people who are god fearing.

Where did I say that I "look down on people who are god fearing"??? In case you did not notice, the thread is about 'People That Piss You Off' and I identified "Anyone who uses the term 'God fearing'*" and "Anyone who is 'God fearing'". There is no mention or inference of looking down on them.

Should we also read anything into the fact that you included rapists but not paedophiles? Or murderers?

You may like to take another closer look at my first post. Paedophiles were identified in that post (you may note that it has not been edited since) before I had identified rapists. The omission of murderers, gangsters and criminals per se is nothing more than an oversight. I dare say that there are others that I have missed off the list and that the list is therefore not exhaustive. The lack of inclusion from either of my lists does not mean that I condone the actions of those not identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669