Peter Masilela

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose thats all that really matters. Looks like an exciting signing but even with my vast Football Manager experience I've never heard of him.

I'd never heard of you until you came on here - but it seems that you'll be a decent signing

... in the long term.

this deals gone quiet thought it would be sorted by now

From The Mercury ...

South Africa defender Tsepo Masilela is also with the City touring party in Sweden, where he has been undergoing a medical ahead of a proposed loan move from Maccabi Haifa.

The deal's off apparently ...
http://www.kickoff.com/news/22955/tsepo-masilelas-move-to-leicester-city-is-off.php

Masilela's move to Leicester off
Posted: 2011-07-13 18:45

KickOff.com has learnt that Tsepo Masilela's move to Leicester City is off.

The Bafana Bafana left back has been in Sweden since Sunday as he hoped to put the finishing touches on a year-long loan from Israeli champions Maccabi Haifa.

But with big-spending Leicester having announced the signing of Paul Konchesky from Liverpool on Wednesday morning, Paschalis Tountouris of Prosports International confirmed they will not be signing the 26-year-old former Benoni United player as well.

"He's definitely not going to Leicester," Tountouris tells KickOff.com.

"They just told us that Konchesky would be coming instead - it's a waste of two months' work but what can you do? There are some other things in the pipeline that we are looking at but we will be careful to make the right move for Tsepo."

Masilela had been expected to sign for the English Championship side for a season-long loan after recovering from a serious knee injury in April.

But with only a month until most European leagues begin their new campaigns; he may have to make do with a return to Haifa – recently linked with a move for his Bafana team-mate Katlego Mphela.

But with big-spending Leicester having announced the signing of Paul Konchesky from Liverpool on Wednesday morning, Paschalis Tountouris of Prosports International confirmed they will not be signing the 26-year-old former Benoni United player as well.

Serves them right for messing us about in the first place, if the deal was delayed over 'personal terms', that is.

Serves them right for messing us about in the first place, if the deal was delayed over 'personal terms', that is.

Which it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570