Post Match Peterborough 2 v Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cate Fox

Petrucci and McCann for them; Marshall for us.

C'mon Brighton...

Edit - can a mod put the score in the title, I am a div. Sorry.

Last edited:
Re: Peterborough v Leicester

It´s OK Cate......we know what you meant:031:

Yeah, Come on Brighton.........AND Hove!

Disappointing, especially after taking the lead. Had chances to put it to bed before letting them back in and seemed sloppy defending for both of their goals from the other end - Keane slip up for the first and De Laet appeared awol for the second??

Usually try and stick up for Waghorn but that was a terrible miss at the end which should have got us a point.

Season isn't over though and winning 6 in a row is a big ask but we should have avoided defeat and to lose after taking the lead is a bit of a blow.

EDIT - I'd say it was a pretty poor performance from us overall but still created enough to not lose.

Last edited:

Onwards & upwards...our run had to end sooner or later! It´s not the end of the world just ´cos we lost to the team at the bottom of the league:103:

2013-02-09 17.27.27.jpgI was working this afternoon and about 3 pm I called at a house and they had this sign outside.

I thought oh no the writings on the wall for a defeat.
Then we took the lead so I thought oh well.
Looks like Hazzer was right and the 92/93 6 wins on the bounce record stays in tact.

Last edited:

I was working this afternoon and about 3 pm I called at a house and they had this sign outside.

I thought oh no the writings on the wall for a defeat.
Then we took the lead so I thought oh well.
Looks like Hazzer was right and the 92/93 6 wins on the bounce record stays in tact.

what sign?

C'mon Brighton. How P'boro are bottom is a mystery.

Sounded like an awful game that we never seemed to be in any kind of control in. Vardy and Waghorn both showcased how much we need to keep Wood and Nugent as fit as possible between now and May. From the commentary it sounded like the better team won. Let's hope it's just a blip

Awful game. Never looked in control. Thought we'd win it after going 1-0 up. However going off the performance we'll be lucky to get a play off place. Get Wood back in as soon as possible, Waghorn or Vardy can't cut it.

C'mon Brighton. How P'boro are bottom is a mystery.
I think it is because they have taken less (or fewer) points then the rest of the teams in the division.

I went, sounds like a few others did. Woeful - never settled into the game or had any control. Vardy looks non-league, constantly 3 steps away from the ball and no incisive running at all.

Credit to Peterborough- they had a game plane, they pressured us high, they succeeded. Not a game we ever deserved to win, but when we went in front it felt we could carry it on.

Bit of a shit performance.. But not the end of the world. Next!

Awful game. Never looked in control. Thought we'd win it after going 1-0 up. However going off the performance we'll be lucky to get a play off place. Get Wood back in as soon as possible, Waghorn or Vardy can't cut it.

Back to your normal overreacting self then?

How is it up on that horse of yours Cate? Must be hard to breath with the air being so thing up there!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566