Peterborough ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, but Peterborough are not violent. Northampton didn't keep us behind so why will Peterborough :102:

And Dons are nutters? Northampton, there was only 1200. P'boro are more than violent - in fact it's been one of the few places I've seen fighting at Football with only following it mostly post Euro 96.

You my friend are naive and I'm feeling sorry for you. You are in the process of being ripped to feck on here. I suffered the same shame way back, take it like a man and one day, they will take you as one of their own and then and only then will you be welcomed in the Inner Circle.

Last edited:
And Dons are nutters? Northampton, there was only 1200. P'boro are more than violent - in fact it's been one of the few places I've seen fighting at Football with only following it mostly post Euro 96.

You my friend are naive and I'm feeling sorry for you. You are in the process of being ripped to feck on here. I suffered the same shame way back, take it like a man and one day, they will take you as one of their own and then and only then will you be welcomed in the Inner Circle.

Thanks for the sympathy but i am alrite. I am happy to be naive. Football violence is so over the top these days anyway. I have been warned about going to Millwall and nothing happened. When I went to Wolves, Coventry, Forest and many more games last year i was warned about the crowd violence and nothing happened. If you go looking for a fight you will find one if you don't (like me) then you will be fine. Until I get battered at a ground, I will no longer listen to people trying to make me worried about going to grounds. I go to support and watch Leicester City and have a good day out. And people ripping me to **** on here? Go for it:icon_roll

I have been warned about going to Millwall and nothing happened. When I went to Wolves, Coventry, Forest and many more games last year i was warned about the crowd violence and nothing happened.

I'm sure things did happen, just not where you were.

If you keep going to away games it's likely that you will at some stage see some trouble, even if you are not looking for it.

I'm sure things did happen, just not where you were.

If you keep going to away games it's likely that you will at some stage see some trouble, even if you are not looking for it.

Yeah I know what you mean. I go to most away games and I have seen some trouble at a few grounds. I just think people go way over the top. Mainly the Police, like they will this Saturday :icon_roll

Go on..........

I don't think it is that important to mention names, just someone who wasn't looking for bother at the time. If you honestly believe that its only those who seek trouble that find it then I'd advise you never to leave your ignorant little bubble and venture into the world

I don't think it is that important to mention names, just someone who wasn't looking for bother at the time. If you honestly believe that its only those who seek trouble that find it then I'd advise you never to leave your ignorant little bubble and venture into the world

I'm not ignorant. I see what you are saying though, personally having never seen trouble that bad I suppose I am a little naive about it. And yeah I suppose you are right about trouble maybe a need to see a proper good scrap so I can see for myself.

Thanks for the sympathy but i am alrite. I am happy to be naive. Football violence is so over the top these days anyway. I have been warned about going to Millwall and nothing happened. When I went to Wolves, Coventry, Forest and many more games last year i was warned about the crowd violence and nothing happened. If you go looking for a fight you will find one if you don't (like me) then you will be fine. Until I get battered at a ground, I will no longer listen to people trying to make me worried about going to grounds. I go to support and watch Leicester City and have a good day out. And people ripping me to **** on here? Go for it:icon_roll

What a complete load of tosh! Myself and my old man were filled in at Forest several years ago. We were walking back to the station just having a chat when out of nowhere they were punching, kicking us etc. I was 15 at the time!

What a complete load of tosh! Myself and my old man were filled in at Forest several years ago. We were walking back to the station just having a chat when out of nowhere they were punching, kicking us etc. I was 15 at the time!

Oh! I will keep my mouth shut on trouble in future, as it is clear don't have a clue :icon_bigg

I'm not ignorant. I see what you are saying though, personally having never seen trouble that bad I suppose I am a little naive about it. And yeah I suppose you are right about trouble maybe a need to see a proper good scrap so I can see for myself.

you are not ignorant but you can't grasp the idea of such things without actually seeing it?

Oh! I will keep my mouth shut on trouble in future, as it is clear don't have a clue :icon_bigg

perhaps for your sake it is beneficial not to keep your mouth shut as you may get an education on things you clearly know very little about

perhaps for your sake it is beneficial not to keep your mouth shut as you may get an education on things you clearly know very little about

Yeah. You missed the full stop at the end of your sentence.

Several? That was more than several.
:icon_roll

I meant naive as in the TB world, not hooliganism.

There's only a couple of times I've near been involved in anything. I generally never travel by train which is always the biggest danger zone but probably the best way of having a good time. Coach or Car, you're safe as houses.

As for your looking for a fight comment, the two times I've nearly been kicked in as I was casually walking about the ground and towards the city centres of either place. The times I have encounted football violence was in the most unlikely of places - although both involved Brighton playing away from hum at Chesterfield and Peterborough were two instances. I went there thinking it would be two smaller clubs with respectable fans but there's an idiot element everywhere.

I meant naive as in the TB world, not hooliganism.

There's only a couple of times I've near been involved in anything. I generally never travel by train which is always the biggest danger zone but probably the best way of having a good time. Coach or Car, you're safe as houses.

As for your looking for a fight comment, the two times I've nearly been kicked in as I was casually walking about the ground and towards the city centres of either place. The times I have encounted football violence was in the most unlikely of places - although both involved Brighton playing away from hum at Chesterfield and Peterborough were two instances. I went there thinking it would be two smaller clubs with respectable fans but there's an idiot element everywhere.

Well I apologise for talking about something I knew nothing about. Yeah, i usually travel by coach so I am normally ok. Regretting going on the train this saturday, should of just went on FT.

You'd normally be ok on the train. It's just the stature of this match, the locality and the fact that the train service is rarely used and the train companies will not take this into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669