Peterborough ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
need a ticket.

no joy with the ticket office and none listed on e-bay. Can't face going into the home end again, so if anyone has a spare ticket they are looking to sell, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
need a ticket and willing to pay face value and over if necessary.

no joy with the ticket office and none listed on e-bay. Can't face going into the home end again, so if anyone has a spare ticket they are looking to sell, please let me know.

I doubt you'l get in anyway. There were less than 200 tickets left yesterday.

Are you a STH, Member or just go to the odd game ??

I'm a STH, I've got my ticket for P'Boro, if you want tickets for the big matches buy a ST you tight fisted git and stop moaning!

NF now that's very harsh....:018:

Last edited:

Are you a STH, Member or just go to the odd game ??

odd game this season and 2nd season without a ST after having one since the Brian Little days.

I wouldn't fancy the home end for this game. Was ok for MK but I suspect this will be a bit narky!

Bought my ticket online this morning from Posh website, got one in Block B of the Main North Stand, next to Foxes allocation in Block A.
Any other Foxes fans have tickets in “home” areas?
:icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought my ticket online this morning from Posh website, got one in Block B of the Main North Stand, next to Foxes allocation in Block A.

"There here, there their, there every ****ing where Leicester boys, Leicester boys" :038::038:

Really looking forward to this game now! COYB

The BBB's ie The BeeBlockBoys sit there, be happy.

Be Posh, be loud and be proud

Last edited:

I wouldn't have thought that that's the smartest place in the stadium to be.

Will make the atmosphere even better. Especially if they all sing as well, it's going to be quality :038::038:

Of course they will all sing together, I bet they will buy each other beers. That's what happens when you go in with the home fans.......:icon_roll

I mean of there is loads of Leicester fans the Peterborough fans will probably just accept that the Leicester boys have outnumbered them and have some good banter.

''Good Banter'' - Just liked it kicked off at Dons and Northampton then? Considering the numbers we will probably be kept behind for 20 mins.

Ye, but Peterborough are not violent. Northampton didn't keep us behind so why will Peterborough :102:

Ye, but Peterborough are not violent. Northampton didn't keep us behind so why will Peterborough :102:

ahem...we are nice blokes however we do have a naughty boy element who regretably have for many years caused problems when a big match comes to town, those that have tcikets in B Block, shut the **** up..:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566