Peterborough ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd normally be ok on the train. It's just the stature of this match, the locality and the fact that the train service is rarely used and the train companies will not take this into account.

Yeah, well im considering getting the 8:15 hopefully it will be less busy. Just worried I won't get on the train and I will miss the match.

Depends what your interpretation of several is.

It was 12 years ago this May .... crikey!

The definition of several is 'more than 2 or 3 but not many'. In terms of your life, 12 years is many.

Yeah, well im considering getting the 8:15 hopefully it will be less busy. Just worried I won't get on the train and I will miss the match.

Force yourself on and give it the ol' puppydog 16 year old eyes. Back in early of the season, I risked breaking my foot to get on some tube for Leyton Orient in the one of the most funniest moments all season. In process, I trapped my foot, wrote off a pair of white slippers and pissed off the driver plus everyone else wanting to get off.

Force yourself on and give it the ol' puppydog 16 year old eyes. Back in early of the season, I risked breaking my foot to get on some tube for Leyton Orient in the one of the most funniest moments all season. In process, I trapped my foot, wrote off a pair of white slippers and pissed off the driver plus everyone else wanting to get off.

:081: Sorry, sounds quite funny. Yes I suppose I will I am U16 on Saturday though.:icon_wink

Usually though the police are at the train stations waiting for the away fans to get there aren't they?

Yes, but not 16yr old boys, they leave them to walk out and get filled in first :icon_bigg

I totally agree but this season considering the opposition, it hasn't been an issue bar the usual suspects of Leeds and Millwall.

Next season, my opinion would be different.

Bristol City and Cardiff being fine examples.

And again. Calm down.

you sound like a sad little virgin who has no clue about the big bad world, the last thing you should concern yourself about is whether I use full stops. I also often fail to use capital letters at the start of sentances (as I really don't give a **** in all honesty), care to pick up on that now that another thing you are ignorant to has been brought to your attention? hopefully you will learn a lesson or two someday young chap :icon_bigg

you sound like a sad little virgin who has no clue about the big bad world, the last thing you should concern yourself about is whether I use full stops. I also often fail to use capital letters at the start of sentances (as I really don't give a **** in all honesty), care to pick up on that now that another thing you are ignorant to has been brought to your attention? hopefully you will learn a lesson or two someday young chap :icon_bigg

**** me ! You seem like a right mardy Ba****d. Seriously, what is some people's problem. Don't you like the youth on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669