Peterborough ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were comparing him to that twat who is now at Newcastle.

nah, the young one has proven himself to be a bit of a **** but I'd reserve that sort of insult for the very worst of *****

Certain words are banned. Trying to get around the swear filter is as bad as posting the words that are banned, and that gets an infraction. As does personal abuse of other members, as you have just discovered.

:081:

nah, the young one has proven himself to be a bit of a **** but I'd reserve that sort of insult for the very worst of *****

Is he still there? Not heard much from him recently.

Is he still there? Not heard much from him recently.

there was plenty twisting about him being there on Saturday but I think half the morons in Sid James' park were unaware of who they were playing never mind anything else. its great being neutral in a stadium surrounded by people who are already booing in the pubs etc such is the mood there. can't wait for my next game there

He had a boy's name when he used to post under a different name. In fact really I should ban him for having two user names.

Ah, I thought so.

At least it means there aren't 2 around.

Last edited:
Having read this topic I really think everyone should give Harbro-fox a bit of a break. Come on, he may be young and naive, but shouldn't you be trying to give some helpful advice out, not abuse the kid? Shouldn't you be encouraging younger Leicester supporters to voice their opinions and actually join in on this forum?

I'm sure things did happen, just not where you were.

If you keep going to away games it's likely that you will at some stage see some trouble, even if you are not looking for it.

Surely there's a difference between 'seeing' trouble and being involved in it, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669