Peterborough United - Sat 28th March '09 - 12noon - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that when faced with the choice between Traditional Breakfast (fried egg, bacon, sausage, baked beans, hash browns, a large flat mushroom and half a grilled tomato) and Farmhouse Breakfast (two fried eggs, two rashers of bacon, two sausages, baked beans, three hash browns, a large flat mushroom and half a grilled tomato, served with two slices of toast), he normally orders both.

Hash browns in an English brekkie? That is just wrong.

I am sure that Nottingham's pub is a Wetherspoons and will therefore be open at that time and serving two sizes of Full English.

All of the Wetherspoons near me are full of old farts at that time of day.

All of the Wetherspoons near me are full of old farts at that time of day.

As long as they're not actually farting while he's eating, Nottingham doesn't mind.

guess there'll be heavy handed police brutality again then

there will have to be in Wetherspoons,if someone is seen with one rasher of bacon more than BG has on their Full English it will kick off bigtime

Last edited:
there will have to be in Wetherspoons,if someone is seen with one rasher of bacon more than BG has on their Full English it will kick off bigtime

Time for throwing the hashbrowns then!

fecking hashbrowns for breakfast....:icon_roll

I know a few pubs have been mentioned but where are the majority of the talking ballers heading too for a drinky poo's?

Myself and Tamworth Fox will be breaking the door down at The Drapers Arms at 9am.

well Jessel with knock on it anyway......

How far is it from the ground NF?

It's about a 5 min walk from the station (in the direction of the ground) and about 15 min walk from the pub to the ground.

There is a multi-storey carpark facing the train station. (Corner of Westgate/Bourges Boulevard)

Train Station as labelled.
Top arrow is the car park.
Middle arrow is The Drapers Arms.
Bottom arrow is direction of the ground.

about 10 of us settling in the plant from 9am and get the 10.15 train i think.then they can herd us where they like c***s

Highly unlikely .... but i'll ask anyway.

Is anyone else getting a train from Nottingham for this match? If so the Nottm to Pboro train is operated by East Midlands Trains who do offer a group save scheme. Myself and Jessel will be departing at 7.45am, so if another 1 or 2 wish to join us it will help decrease the train fare.

If we can find 1 more pleb it will make it £12 each return as opposed to £18 each, or if we can find 2 more plebs, it will make it £9 each return as opposeed to £18 each.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670