Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-4-2

I'd just like to point out that City v Peterborough is live on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra this Saturday (DAB, Sky, Freeview etc). Ironic, really. The week I come home is the week we have a commentary on national radio...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to point out that City v Peterborough is live on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra this Saturday (DAB, Sky, Freeview etc). Ironic, really. The week I come home is the week we have a commentary on national radio...

I'd just like to say that I'm pleased that you did the right thing and started a new thread with this info, instead of just tacking it onto the end of a completely irrelevant thread. :icon_wink

ooh goody ill be listening to that :)

gonna miss this one due to having to go to a damn cousin's wedding in macclesfield of all places. better be a few fit bridesmaids going or i wont be a happy chappy.

Anyway

City to win 2-1 - fryatt and oakley

Martin

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev( if fit. hobbs if not)
Mattock

Dyer
King
Berner
oakley

Howard
Fryatt

subs - cisak, davies, dickov, hobbs, deejay

Martin

Gilbert
Morrison
Tunchev( if fit. hobbs if not)
Mattock

Dyer
King
Berner
oakley

Howard
Fryatt

subs - cisak, davies, dickov, hobbs, deejay

I have a feeling we won't be seeing Mattock.

Martin

Gilbert
Hobbs (Tunchevypants if fit)
Morrison
Mattock

Dyer
Berner
King
Oakley

Fryatt
Howard

Why drop Cozy?

Anyway, I've a good feeling about this one, and after several sherberts before the match, the rose tinted glasses will be on, City to cruise in an entertaining game, 3 - 1.

Davies in Berner at left back(our strongest team) tight game but we have too much ability for Posh 2-0 Matty and Howard (due one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00