Pick Kaebi at Villa Mr Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZHOGAN

Hossien Kaebi:038:
Its about time this young speedy skillful tough tackling footballer got a start in the first team.
There is no better game than a cup match to give him the chance he deserves!!!!!!
Check him out on youtube search 'kaabi' 2nd entry is best.:038:

I could make a video to make akinbadbuy look good. 2 managers have seen him and dont think he is ready yet.

But i do think we should try him.

I could make a video to make akinbadbuy look good. 2 managers have seen him and dont think he is ready yet.

But i do think we should try him.

Are they Managers you have faith in? :102: I say give him and the Portuguese bloke a go. ;)

Last edited:
the portugese guy must have something to have been capped by portugal and played in the chumps league.

Im under the belief he was a MM signing, so i find it hard to believe that he hasn't suggested that it would be in MG's best interests to give him a starting place.

I also cannot imagine him being too happy at leaving benfica ressies to come and play in shitty rainy england in our ressies.

From his brief cameo in the Watford game Kaebi looked far from ready for a 1st team start.
Keen, yes. Quick yes. But lacking in positional awareness.

From his brief cameo in the Watford game Kaebi looked far from ready for a 1st team start.
Keen, yes. Quick yes. But lacking in positional awareness.

everyone else seems to think he should play......:102:

positional awareness????? FFS he was only on 10 mins, and this is a bloke who has 50+ international caps. I think you are talking bollux

If Kaebi plays for the first team and is crap (not that I'm saying he will be) there are goiing to be some distraught people on this forum.

Perhaps there is more than one Hossein Kaebi in Iran and we've signed the wrong one, it's easily done.

well i say we should give him a chance to show the others what sort of attitude we should be playing with.... he has desire and could do v well and aint affaid to go for goal himself!!!!

If Kaebi plays for the first team and is crap (not that I'm saying he will be) there are goiing to be some distraught people on this forum.

agreed, but FFS we have signed him and he got rave reviews at the last world cup, wasn't he picked as one of the top 11 players or something at the last world cup? I find it strange he cannot get a game with us. If he is bad I will be the first to hold my hand up.

And its got to be a load of bollux when they say he is having a problem with the language, he plays in the reserves alright without a problem!

he definatly needs to be given a run as does ferreira, i dont believe for one min there not ready ffs these are both international players used to playing in front of huge crowds on big stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669