Pick Kaebi at Villa Mr Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAve you seen him?

He's about as big as Levi and half the stockiness! If he lasts in the English game I'll be surprised. Frankly if he stays on the pitch in a fair breeze i'll be surprised.

Another MM video wonder - Bosko Balaban springs to mind.

HAve you seen him?

He's about as big as Levi and half the stockiness! If he lasts in the English game I'll be surprised. Frankly if he stays on the pitch in a fair breeze i'll be surprised.

Another MM video wonder - Bosko Balaban springs to mind.

To be fair to him you dont need to be as strong when you can time a challenege, which he can, exceptionally well.

everyone else seems to think he should play......:102:

positional awareness????? FFS he was only on 10 mins, and this is a bloke who has 50+ international caps. I think you are talking bollux

If you saw him play against Watford, even with the short time he enjoyed on the pitch, it is clear to anyone with an ounce of footballing awareness that he was not then yet attuned to the pace and directness of an English FL game.

And positionally, yes, he was all over the place and not then ready to start a game. That's not to say he will be ready and could come good - but not yet.

It's not "bollux" as you so wittily put it. There are many, many good international players who have never fitted into the English game and I really hope Kaebei will not be one of those.

I do find it amazing that people are shouting for his inclusion, when they haven;t actually seen him play (other than ten minutes against Watford)

Maybe he just looks shite in training - Allen didn't fancy him, and now Megson doesn't.

So perhaps he's just bobbins

He need to enrich his cranium.

I do find it amazing that people are shouting for his inclusion, when they haven;t actually seen him play (other than ten minutes against Watford)

Maybe he just looks shite in training - Allen didn't fancy him, and now Megson doesn't.

So perhaps he's just bobbins

He certainly isn't a poor player and on ability alone is probably one of the best players in the squad. I would think his omission so far is based on him needing time to learn the language and bulk up a bit.

anyone know why Ferreira was withdrawn after 39 minutes of the reserves game? was it to keep him for the Villa game or was he injured. Hopefully the former.
I take i that Hammond was taken off after 13 minutes after pulling up again?

I agree that Kaebi should be added to the squad. 6 or 7 reserve games now so it's sink or swim time i think.

He certainly isn't a poor player and on ability alone is probably one of the best players in the squad. I would think his omission so far is based on him needing time to learn the language and bulk up a bit.

kaebi on wikipedia said:
My experience with people and the fans of Leicester has been ideal. I could not connect with them before. However now, with learning the language, there is no longer any difficulty in that regard. My relationship with the fans is very warm and friendly.

Sounds like he's cracked the language barrier! What a lovely bloke. :icon_lol:

anyone know why Ferreira was withdrawn after 39 minutes of the reserves game? was it to keep him for the Villa game or was he injured. Hopefully the former.
I take i that Hammond was taken off after 13 minutes after pulling up again?

I agree that Kaebi should be added to the squad. 6 or 7 reserve games now so it's sink or swim time i think.

Ferreira pulled a hamstring and was largely useless in the 39 minutes before then

it justs gets better:

- Mandaric identifies and signs dud players
- Puts all his money into a manager that he sacks after 3 games.
- Rounds on any fans who question his judgement by accusing them of poisoning the club.
- Appoints Gary Megson who was accused of losing the dressing room at both of his previous clubs, becoming the most hated man at both Nottingham Forest and West Bromwich Albion.

I want to be positive and think we'll beat Villa and then Stoke.

But i'm struggling.

Somebody give me some positives here.

now we're getting there.

come on there have to be more!

here are more:

John Carew is injured. And Gareth Barry is slower than Kisishev

it justs gets better:

- Mandaric identifies and signs dud players
- Puts all his money into a manager that he sacks after 3 games.
- Rounds on any fans who question his judgement by accusing them of poisoning the club.
- Appoints Gary Megson who was accused of losing the dressing room at both of his previous clubs, becoming the most hated man at both Nottingham Forest and West Bromwich Albion.

I want to be positive and think we'll beat Villa and then Stoke.

But i'm struggling.

Somebody give me some positives here.
I don't think all West Brom fans hate him. Just some of them.

There, that's quite positive...

we wont beat villa should beat stoke and then some winable games looming (even fr us ) its always best to judge after 10 games ..then get depressed!

we wont beat villa

On paper, no. All rational thinkers would also agree with you. But, at the end of the day it's a game of two halves Brian and if we get the rub of the green we may just make O'Neill sick as a parrot if the lads done well.

Kaebi may be the one to play wing back if as it seems we are to play 3 centre backs at Villa, he was quick and certain in the tackle last night and for his size won some balls in the air even though he was targeted by Humpty Dumpty Hartson, it would be a good game to see if he is going to make it at this level.

I agree, Iran pretty quick.

he cant be any worse than what were doin atm. if were going 3-5-2 hes gota be in contention for right wing back

he cant be any worse than what were doin atm. if were going 3-5-2 hes gota be in contention for right wing back

I think it's really 5-3-2 we'll be playing (at home - 5-4-1 away) - so we'll be looking for someone a bit more defensive minded than Stearman, Chambers or Kaebi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669