Pig Ignorant Leicester Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't felt moved to actually write on the forum for quite a while but Oadby fox... what a complete toss*r!!!

If you don't like the people and threads on this forum then bugger off! Why choose to unleash your abuse on people you only know from a few postings?

You sad, pathetic old man.

Tboy said:
I haven't felt moved to actually write on the forum for quite a while but Oadby fox... what a complete toss*r!!!

If you don't like the people and threads on this forum then bugger off! Why choose to unleash your abuse on people you only know from a few postings?

Back with a bang - Tboy, how's the mistress!

Oadby Fox said:
Some of you lot make me wanna chuck. Beaumont Fox with here po facedness, Malf who once again shows he can dish it out but can't take it and Steven with his politcally correct piffle.

The fact is that not one person amongst 630 registered posters on this board deemed the imprisonment of one of City's greatest ever players worthy of comment even though local and some national media carried the story for over 24 hours. And just look at the crap, repetitive threads that came on during this time.

I could not imagine this situation prevailing at any Premiership club. Your indifference to this event says a lot about you as fans (SHALLOW! SHALLOW! SHALLOW!) and reflects badly on LCFC.

A special word for Steven here: once you have got your arse out of Media Studies 101 try learning some real stuff and get into the real world. Pick up a history book and read about Franco whose legacy still pervades the Spanish justice system. Pick up a law book and read about the Napoleonic code (where you are guilty until proven innocent).

Pick up the phone to Fair Trials Abroad and ask them what they think of Spanish justice. Do some real work in the Mezzo Giorno countries and learn about small town corruption and how local lawyers and judges are at the top of this dirty tree.

And, if you ever get the contacts, ask the people who continued to chase this story for certain newspapers why they continued to do so.

Once you stop parroting mindless 'four legs good, two legs bad' pc cliches like 'racist and racist and er racist' Steven, you might find thinking for yourself a rewarding experience.

Why should we comment on something we don't care about. What he did at this club is in the past and what he has just done is nothing to do with Leicester city or football in general. Why should we deem it worthy to be a disscussion topic on a FOOTBALL forum.

Oh, it really reflect badly on LCFC because we haven't mentioned it!!! Honestly do you even think before you comment. Also stop looking on the internet for other peoples thoughts on spanish justice and come up with some origional thoughts of your own.

Stop your moaning and go cry to some people who actually care what you think... oh hang on there probably isn't anyone because they buggered off when they discovered how pathetic you are.

Why did I wait? Why did I wait? Isn't the answer obvious? Despite the ignorance and the obvious lack of irony (are you all Krauts? Oh so sorry Steven!) and curiousity that is evident on this forum I really didn't think that you were all THICKO'S.

Now I'm not so sure...

Oadby Fox said:
Why did I wait? Why did I wait? Isn't the answer obvious? Despite the ignorance and the obvious lack irony (are you all Krauts? Oh so sorry Steven!) and curiousity that is evident on this forum I really didn't think that you were all THICKO'S.

Now I'm not so sure...
Only the lonely larry's who sit in the corner with no mates and strong BO use that word mate :roll:

Oadby Fox said:
Why did I wait? Why did I wait? Isn't the answer obvious? Despite the ignorance and the obvious lack irony (are you all Krauts? Oh so sorry Steven!) and curiousity that is evident on this forum I really didn't think that you were all THICKO'S.

Now I'm not so sure...

I'm not thick Oadby Fox. Some people may be inclined to call you a snob.
I wouldn't though. I can see your point of view but also the point of view of the people challenging your point. Does that mean Joe_Fox will sit on the fence? I guess it does. Nasty splinters in my back side now. I blame Cuprinol.

Joe Fox, you've just gone up a notch in my estimation. You're right - some people do consider me a snob. And I am. But only when I am surrounded by ignorance and stupidity (like now). Fortunately, that isn't all the time.

As for the rest of you - hold up your hands and hang your heads.

Oadby Fox said:
Some of you lot make me wanna chuck. Beaumont Fox with here po facedness, Malf who once again shows he can dish it out but can't take it and Steven with his politcally correct piffle.

The fact is that not one person amongst 630 registered posters on this board deemed the imprisonment of one of City's greatest ever players worthy of comment even though local and some national media carried the story for over 24 hours. And just look at the crap, repetitive threads that came on during this time.

I could not imagine this situation prevailing at any Premiership club. Your indifference to this event says a lot about you as fans (SHALLOW! SHALLOW! SHALLOW!) and reflects badly on LCFC.

A special word for Steven here: once you have got your arse out of Media Studies 101 try learning some real stuff and get into the real world. Pick up a history book and read about Franco whose legacy still pervades the Spanish justice system. Pick up a law book and read about the Napoleonic code (where you are guilty until proven innocent).

Pick up the phone to Fair Trials Abroad and ask them what they think of Spanish justice. Do some real work in the Mezzo Giorno countries and learn about small town corruption and how local lawyers and judges are at the top of this dirty tree.

And, if you ever get the contacts, ask the people who continued to chase this story for certain newspapers why they continued to do so.

Once you stop parroting mindless 'four legs good, two legs bad' pc cliches like 'racist and racist and er racist' Steven, you might find thinking for yourself a rewarding experience.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You make me piss, what's your game? Come on Oadby, what's the beef. Explain to me what this is all about, whats your problem with the world in general? I'll have a stab in the dark that you are 63 years old, you've seen alot, probably done alot so come on let's hear it then Uncle Albert. I haven't got a problem with you, until you throw wild accusations in here with no explanation other than a paper thin argument that because you've been through two wars that you are better than everyone else. You might be, but I sincerely doubt it. Out of '630' posters i'm sure your not the only one who's right in this world, you do the math buster. Get yourself down the shop and get some Stella's in, perhaps fight a few wankers on the way you will feel alot better. It's the weekend mate, get blasted.

Oadby Fox said:
Malf, sometimes, just sometimes, you're alright...

Cheers buster, I think your ammusing for the forum. Do you do this on purpose though?

P.S that was the shortest post you have ever done, I am honoured that I have managed not to rile you!!

Joe_Fox said:
Tboy said:

Back with a bang - Tboy, how's the mistress!

She just got relegated :-(

Malf said:
Oadby Fox said:
Malf, sometimes, just sometimes, you're alright...

Cheers buster, I think your ammusing for the forum. Do you do this on purpose though?

P.S that was the shortest post you have ever done, I am honoured that I have managed not to rile you!!

What about this one:

Oadby Fox said:
Well short.

Oadby Fox said:
Do I do this on purpose? Do I do this on purpose?

DOH!

how clever and mature you must feel... :roll:

Oadby Fox said:
Do I do this on purpose? Do I do this on purpose?

DOH!

Not that old penis again, we were linked with him after the Wolves defeat. He can stick Eileen Drury up his arse.

Oadby Fox said:
Sure your'e on the right thread Malf me ol' son?

I think so, I thought you were being clever by spelling 'HOD' backwards, I don't want that penis in as manager if Adams ever goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363