Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this genuine? I'd be happy to pay a premium (along with most people on here....)

Did I mention that I'm a Nigerian prince...

Taken already fella, it was genuine though. I have just been blessed with a daughter and I've also got to have a pre surgery assessment of my throat on the day most likely for the game.

Taken already fella, it was genuine though. I have just been blessed with a daughter and I've also got to have a pre surgery assessment of my throat on the day most likely for the game.

Sounds nasty - hope that all goes ok.

And congrats on the babylon!

Actually, scrap that - I forgot that you didn't have the tickets anymore... :icon_wink

Sounds nasty - hope that all goes ok.

And congrats on the babylon!

Actually, scrap that - I forgot that you didn't have the tickets anymore... :icon_wink

Cheers, the op should be pretty straightforeward. Removing a benign tumour from my throat, just means the Mrs has two dependants to look after for a little while :)

This whole thing is a shambles. i just found the original posting on the website from monday advertising memberships as being open. They haven't got a clue. Any idea who I would complain to? Customer Relations? i would have contacted Peter Jones as Supporter relations but I think he has left hasn't he??

e-mail to [email protected]

Fanzone is mainly handled by Tom Bettles

Why do people bother queing, I ordered my ticket online yesterday morning and when I got home from work this evening my ticket was on the doormat. Now that's what I call efficient.

Yep, same here. Website was easy to use, had my correct seat details (although it only showed next year's season ticket rather than this years as well). Took me about 10 minutes to do, and my ticket arrived yesterday morning, all very efficient.

Hmmm email address seems a little generic but I'll give a go.

You can put my name on it too... bunch of clowns down there.

"We're open for new memberships" call up "Memberships are closed". New details released, "We're open for new memberships" call up "Memberships are closed".

You can put my name on it too... bunch of clowns down there.

"We're open for new memberships" call up "Memberships are closed". New details released, "We're open for new memberships" call up "Memberships are closed".
Dear Ticket Office

Your sh*t,

Kind Regards

Babylon, Webbo, fcukcov, Cate fox and Fryatt Fox

Last edited:

No I was talking about the shit that they own. I was going to continue and get all kinky about but then i remembered this is a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669