Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad's nippind down on Friday, easier that way

I was going to try and persuade my missus to go down and wait in line but thought 'Sod it', went online and apart from an extra £3 booking fee found the whole experience very pleasant!

Tickets paid for and being posted directly to me.

Simples!

So for any other supporters that have crawled out of the woodwork :icon_wink , do you think there will be a big queue next Wed when the tickets go on general sale, and will I need to start queuing long before the TO opens?

FFS!!!

Stupid online crap!

Won't accept Solo card online, couldn't get through on phone, so will have to go over either tomorrow or Friday and get them, it's not like I'm uber busy with loads of stuff to do this week cos I can't do it at the weekend....

Not Impressed!

Just rang mine through and answered the phone in less than a minute!!

Got mine in the post this morning.

:098::098:Ive just got off the phone for the 3rd time in the space of an hour to try and get my guarenteed STH playoff home leg ticket, however after being told someone already purchased MY seat i was abit annoyed and asked to move to an available seat in L1 and then i got told my card that i used to purchase tickets for most of this seasons games cant be used because they dont accept this type of card! Now im VEXXED!!!

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Sam

:098::098:Ive just got off the phone for the 3rd time in the space of an hour to try and get my guarenteed STH playoff home leg ticket, however after being told someone already purchased MY seat i was abit annoyed and asked to move to an available seat in L1 and then i got told my card that i used to purchase tickets for most of this seasons games cant be used because they dont accept this type of card! Now im VEXXED!!!

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Sam

Go and pay by cash?
Use your parents card?
Wave your shoe in the air?

Last edited:
Went down, joined queue at 2.50pm, took 45 mins.

All windows open, with extra person swapping positions so each got a small break, but all windows constantly serving

All very efficient :038:

Heard one of the office team saying some queued for 2 1/2 hours this morning

Go and pay by cash?
Use your parents card?
Wave your shoe in the air?

Hold a chicken in the air
Stick a deckchair up your nose
Buy a jumbo jet
And then bury all your clothes
Paint your left knee green
Then extract your wisdom teeth
Form a string quartet
And pretend your name is Keith

Sorry I thought yours was the new lyrics of the above

PS Got my sons ticket online no problems at all, although it only said he had a 2010/11 season ticket whereas he has a 2009/10 as well. Just gotta get my ticket now

Last edited:
Hold a chicken in the air
Stick a deckchair up your nose
Buy a jumbo jet
And then bury all your clothes
Paint your left knee green
Then extract your wisdom teeth
Form a string quartet
And pretend your name is Keith

They don't make programs like they used too:icon_sad:

DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF QUERIES WE ARE SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS.
THIS EMAIL FACILITY IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
Please call the ticket office on 0844 815 5000 if you need any further information.
Thank You for your continued support
LCFC TICKET OFFICE

Very conveinient. They will be getting a formal complaint tomorrow.

DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF QUERIES WE ARE SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS.
THIS EMAIL FACILITY IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
Please call the ticket office on 0844 815 5000 if you need any further information.
Thank You for your continued support
LCFC TICKET OFFICE

Very conveinient. They will be getting a formal complaint tomorrow.

What's with the shouting?! :102:

What's with the shouting?! :102:

They think if they put it in capitals people will be less annoyed. They're wrong. I got the same email.

The club have not put any information on the website about memberships since Monday when they said they were available again. Contacting the ticket office just ends up with the "memberships suspended" response, with no clue if it will be reopened, what will happen to people who sent the forms on Monday etc.

Today they have republished the ticketing story which says this: "Please note, the normal Ticket Office phone line (0844 815 5000) will only be open for the sale of Season Tickets, Memberships and match ticket sales for the Middlesbrough game. "

The whole thing's a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670