Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong. 2009/10 ST holders can only buy their own seat and I have just received the confirmation of my purchase. I was also trying to buy for a new 2010/2011 ST holder; this seems impossible to do atm because the system is offering no tickets for them.

I don't think the system is as accurate as it could be. It only shows me as having a ticket for next year and not one for this current year!!

well what can I say... I sent membership applications off this morning and got two generic replies which told me foook all about my applications. So I take it from that they are not processing them... I may have to give them a call and rant a little :icon_lol:

Same here with mine. Still waiting.

Also quick question. My cousin is a member, so planning on going down the tick office and getting ticks for him and myself. If i don't have his card, but have his details like the membership number etc, will they be alrite? Or are they gonna be arses and want to see the physical card itself....

Also quick question. My cousin is a member, so planning on going down the tick office and getting ticks for him and myself. If i don't have his card, but have his details like the membership number etc, will they be alrite? Or are they gonna be arses and want to see the physical card itself....

In the past they've been ok if you have his address and other details like DOB.

Am i understanding right that STH can only buy one ticket for the home play-off semi-final, but would be allowed to purchase 2 tickets should we get to the final?

Am i understanding right that STH can only buy one ticket for the home play-off semi-final, but would be allowed to purchase 2 tickets should we get to the final?

I think it's only one both times, unless you've already bought your ST for next year.

I'm sure I'll be corrected though.

No info has been released about the final yet. However, last time we were at Wembley I believe 2 tickets were to each season ticket but that's a long time ago. I suspect the way the club's fanbase has developed upon the build of the Walkers Stadium...it will be 1 per STH.

Needless to say that if there is a very kind old soul out there who would like to purchase an away ticket for their favourite old friend, homer, then be assured that he would be eternally grateful......

Forget it, homer - everyone hates you, you steaming gaylord

Just received from the ticket office.

Dear Lee,
Thank you for your email. Memberships for the 09/10 season have now closed.

Kind Regards
Lucy
Ticket Office

I made my application on Monday at 16.40.

Just received from the ticket office.

I made my application on Monday at 16.40.

What do you mean 'made your application'?

Did you do it online? Did you pay for it somehow?

I sent a cheque and the forms on Sunday so will be annoyed if it doesn't come through.

What do you mean 'made your application'?

Did you do it online? Did you pay for it somehow?

I sent a cheque and the forms on Sunday so will be annoyed if it doesn't come through.

I emailed it over with my card details on an application form on monday.

Dear Lee,
Thank you for your email. The memberships were closed on 26th April.

Kind Regards
Lucy
Ticket Office

Not sure what that means for me or you! I have asked her to confirm when the cut off point was.

FFS!!!

Stupid online crap!

Won't accept Solo card online, couldn't get through on phone, so will have to go over either tomorrow or Friday and get them, it's not like I'm uber busy with loads of stuff to do this week cos I can't do it at the weekend....

Not Impressed!

I emailed it over with my card details on an application form on monday.

Not sure what that means for me or you! I have asked her to confirm when the cut off point was.

Seems like a bit of a mess to me.

Why on earth would you open it at the weekend and then close it again without really publicising this fact?!

Tbh I think they were wrong to do re-open the membership scheme anyhoo. And I reckon they realised that. After all if someone has been a member all season misses out on a ticket because of someone who bought a membership at the weekend, they'd be fuming, and I wouldn't blame them.

Last edited:
Tbh I think they were wrong to do re-open the membership scheme anyhoo. And I reckon they realised that. After all if someone has been a member all season misses out on a ticket because of someone who bought a membership at the weekend, they'd be fuming, and I wouldn't blame them.

Unlikely scenario though - plenty of tickets for members for the home leg, and no chance of getting one for the away leg.

Became a STH yesterday, this clearly shows on my account but I have no matches listed to choose from :icon_conf

think i was lucky to get mine on monday, still no card through in post as of yet? wonder if they cancelled it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669