Player Awards Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
50 quid for a night out with a bunch of random pervy old men-why dont i just go down the pineapple?

It may suprise you to know that neither me nor PFKA are pervy at all.....

Duzza said:
It may suprise you to know that neither me nor PFKA are pervy at all.....

I think he was referring to the first team squad and board of directors (alledgedly).

drummindefender said:
50 quid for a night out with a bunch of random pervy old men-why dont i just go down the pineapple?

Thats just an excuse not to part with 50 notes, also the Pineapple closed a while back now. Come on DD dont be tight...:icon_bigg

Surely Lazz and Willlow will fancy a night out with 3 of the most eligable and successful businessman Leicester has to offer, if not come and sit at mine, Duzza and BG's table :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Surely Lazz and Willlow will fancy a night out with 3 of the most eligable and successful businessman Leicester has to offer, if not come and sit at mine, Duzza and BG's table :icon_bigg

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :biggrin:

PFKAKTF FOX said:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

is this the one where you can vote on the official site but you can vote about 100+ times for the person you want to win?

i'm going the SC player of the year 'do' the week before though.......at least the players are more relaxed and friendly at that, cos the one time i went the 'posh' do they look like they wanted to be any place other than in that room!

beaumontfox said:
is this the one where you can vote on the official site but you can vote about 100+ times for the person you want to win?

i'm going the SC player of the year 'do' the week before though.......at least the players are more relaxed and friendly at that, cos the one time i went the 'posh' do they look like they wanted to be any place other than in that room!
was that before or after mk turned up in the little wax number?

Last edited:
beaumontfox said:

They will be even more nervous when they see Talkingballs very own celebrity stalker in the room, no doubt hiding amongst any pot plants with his fun camera.....shame it aint got a zoom lense :icon_bigg

beaumontfox said:

No that was "La Manga".......................:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

yep its supporters club and its open to anyone i should know because ive been roped into going

Just from reading on here, the SC bash sounds more up our street. Anyone interested in getting pissed as farts and abusing everyone around us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00