Player Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the Fosse boys have up their Burda sleeves? I hope they aren't writing this crap down.

Haven't they disappeared? At the Real Madrid match I was sat near where they were last season: there was no flag and only around half a dozen practising chants seemingly designed to annoy everyone else.

Why the edit? Did you spell Boo wrong Lak? :icon_wink

Joking aside, this is the number one chant from the last ten years! Bound to return.

Few too many o's ;)

sod that, how about new player anagrams

Deviant Dung?

Holy Spunk Cake?

Judging by Saturday, a lot of fans are going to stick to such imaginative and always relevant songs as "we - ate - Not-tinum", "we ate Forist, we ate Derby, oodafuck are Co-ven-tree", and "we're the left side, we're the left side' we're the left side over 'ere". As for player-based chants, they'll fit into one of three categories:
1. Badly thought out ripoffs of other player tribute songs, like the Andy King one they stick to despite 'goal' not ****ing rhyming with 'King', you thick ****s.
2. Shit versions of ancient pop songs used purely because a certain (usually shit) player's name fits. Eg, "Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo Sylla".
3. Just droning a single player's name over and over again: "Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn!"

Christ, I hate Leicester fans.

Grand pianos crash together when Maynard walks down the street,
There are whole new kinds of weather when he walks with his new beat.
Everyone sings "hallelujah!" when Maynard walks down the street,
Life just kind of dances through you, from your smile down to your feet.

Last edited:
Judging by Saturday, a lot of fans are going to stick to such imaginative and always relevant songs as "we - ate - Not-tinum", "we ate Forist, we ate Derby, oodafuck are Co-ven-tree", and "we're the left side, we're the left side' we're the left side over 'ere". As for player-based chants, they'll fit into one of three categories:
1. Badly thought out ripoffs of other player tribute songs, like the Andy King one they stick to despite 'goal' not ****ing rhyming with 'King', you thick ****s.
2. Shit versions of ancient pop songs used purely because a certain (usually shit) player's name fits. Eg, "Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo Sylla".
3. Just droning a single player's name over and over again: "Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn!"

Christ, I hate Leicester fans.

Not matter how happy I am as soon as I hear the 'left side, right side' song I want to kick the nearest object as soon as possible. It is worst thing I have ever heard.

Not matter how happy I am as soon as I hear the 'left side, right side' song I want to kick the nearest object as soon as possible. It is worst thing I have ever heard.
It's offensively hideous, hence its inclusion above.

Now we've got Paul Konchesky
We're gonna win the league, you see
Oh Leicester, Oh Leicester

Matt Mills, from Reading you may be, but now you play for Leicester City, and we'll beat them all, whoever they may be, and we'll beat them all to the lea-he-hegue.

They're a bit Gilbert & Sullivan. They sound more like rugby songs. Weak.

No Chris . They are not at all Gilbert & Sullivan.

It's offensively hideous, hence its inclusion above.

I've said it before - I think it was good when it had a purpose. Its time is however long gone.

Have the Fosse Boys decided which random team we should sing in support of this season? Last time it was Portsmouth, this year we could try Cov or Birmingham?

Have the Fosse Boys decided which random team we should sing in support of this season? Last time it was Portsmouth, this year we could try Cov or Birmingham?
My bad - Scunny was the most recent I can remember, not Portsmouth. (I think anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669