Player Chants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by Saturday, a lot of fans are going to stick to such imaginative and always relevant songs as "we - ate - Not-tinum", "we ate Forist, we ate Derby, oodafuck are Co-ven-tree", and "we're the left side, we're the left side' we're the left side over 'ere". As for player-based chants, they'll fit into one of three categories:
1. Badly thought out ripoffs of other player tribute songs, like the Andy King one they stick to despite 'goal' not ****ing rhyming with 'King', you thick ****s.
2. Shit versions of ancient pop songs used purely because a certain (usually shit) player's name fits. Eg, "Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo Sylla".
3. Just droning a single player's name over and over again: "Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn!"

Christ, I hate Leicester fans.

And then you get the Fosse Boys having a go at creating their own songs only to be attacked and insulted, I agree that the standard Leicester fans a boring bunch of moaning feck pigs but sadly people can't do right no matter what down there.

The atmosphere will be the bog standard shit that it always is at Cov away.

Judging by Saturday, a lot of fans are going to stick to such imaginative and always relevant songs as "we - ate - Not-tinum", "we ate Forist, we ate Derby, oodafuck are Co-ven-tree", and "we're the left side, we're the left side' we're the left side over 'ere". As for player-based chants, they'll fit into one of three categories:
1. Badly thought out ripoffs of other player tribute songs, like the Andy King one they stick to despite 'goal' not ****ing rhyming with 'King', you thick ****s.
2. Shit versions of ancient pop songs used purely because a certain (usually shit) player's name fits. Eg, "Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo, Momo Momo Sylla".
3. Just droning a single player's name over and over again: "Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn! Waaaaaaaa-gooooooorn!"

Christ, I hate Leicester fans.

Just for you then, replacing Matty Fryatt...

DUH DUH DUH DUH DAVID NUGENT! DUH DUH DUH DUH DAVID NUGENT!

Dont forget the retards at the back of SK3 with their ever poular and endearing "She said no Sven, she said no". That must really make him feel welcome and appreciated.

And then you get the Fosse Boys having a go at creating their own songs only to be attacked and insulted, I agree that the standard Leicester fans a boring bunch of moaning feck pigs but sadly people can't do right no matter what down there.

The atmosphere will be the bog standard shit that it always is at Cov away.

You mean like being original and doing the ****ing Poznan?

Just for you then, replacing Matty Fryatt...

DUH DUH DUH DUH DAVID NUGENT! DUH DUH DUH DUH DAVID NUGENT!

i will never never understand why it wasn't "I predict a Fryatt, Matty Matty Fryatt". And for me the "Duh, Duh, Du-Duh", has been sullied by it's association with "****ing useless".

Gally is a Scotsman, he wears a scotsmans hat, he lives with his wife Hayley, they live in a council flat, She gives us transfer info, she loves it when we win, but when she's been on twitter, she gets her back doors get smashed in ooooooohhh Gally is a Scotsman.....

And then you get the Fosse Boys having a go at creating their own songs only to be attacked and insulted
Stupid, repetitive songs lacking in originality or intelligence. But as you very well know, that's not what they were 'attacked and insulted' for, now, is it?

You mean like being original and doing the ****ing Poznan?

As far as i'm concerned if it enhances the enjoyment for those involved who gives a shit, nearly all footy chants are regurgitated shit these days.

Playing music after goal celebrations has stopped any type of vocal celebration so the Poznan is probably as apt a celebration as any.

As far as i'm concerned if it enhances the enjoyment for those involved who gives a shit, nearly all footy chants are regurgitated shit these days.

Playing music after goal celebrations has stopped any type of vocal celebration so the Poznan is probably as apt a celebration as any.
Goal music should be ****ing banned.

But why would you want to turn away from he game? If a song or action is copied years down the line then at least you can make it part your own, with that we have just copied something and look like twats. If the club took an idea from Cov or Derby and blatantly ripped it off the fans would moan to high heaven.

But why would you want to turn away from he game? If a song or action is copied years down the line then at least you can make it part your own, with that we have just copied something and look like twats. If the club took an idea from Cov or Derby and blatantly ripped it off the fans would moan to high heaven.

I agree, but anyone who tries to instigate a change gets slagged off, as far as i'm concerned the Fosse Boys are in the early days and given some support they may well be able to come up with a celebration/songs worth of being followed, people however are not willing to give them time or support.

I agree, but anyone who tries to instigate a change gets slagged off, as far as i'm concerned the Fosse Boys are in the early days and given some support they may well be able to come up with a celebration/songs worth of being followed, people however are not willing to give them time or support.
It's because they put all their efforts into pissing everyone off and refusing to adhere to ground regulations.

Gally is a Scotsman, he wears a scotsmans hat, he lives with his wife Hayley, they live in a council flat, She gives us transfer info, she loves it when we win, but when she's been on twitter, she gets her back doors get smashed in ooooooohhh Gally is a Scotsman.....

Genius:icon_bigg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673