Player of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFCfan MUDA

Given that we have had a crap season overall who would be your player of the season so far? Mine is either williams of Gudjonnson

Tiatto has been the only player thats really performed all year, until recently maybe

I'd be tempted to go for Tiatto.

:lol:

nice to have you back homer

Should we warn Tiatto about this? :eek:

I'd say Gillespie, but that's only from what I've seen on the highlights, read on here and heard on the radio.

DesertFox said:

I'd say Gillespie, but that's only from what I've seen on the highlights, read on here and heard on the radio.

Joe_Fox said:
DesertFox said:

He can't call on big Edna's advice. :-( :-(

ooooh don't start me on about Gillespie!!

for me it's between Tiatto and Gillespie-and Tiatto in recent weeks has faded a bit.

but on the OS i've been having a running disagreement with some prat who has decided that just because i am leaning towards Gilespie...then i don't know fuk all about football and that if i can't see that Connolly has been the best player by a mile for us this season then i shouldn't be watching football.

when i told him that most people i know are deciding between Gillespie and Tiatto he said they obviously don't know anything about football either.

and to think the thread was originally on the merits of Lee Trundle as a player!!!

beaumontfox said:

for me it's between Tiatto and Gillespie-and Tiatto in recent weeks has faded a bit.

but on the OS i've been having a running disagreement with some prat who has decided that just because i am leaning towards Gilespie...then i don't know **** all about football and that if i can't see that Connolly has been the best player by a mile for us this season then i shouldn't be watching football.

when i told him that most people i know are deciding between Gillespie and Tiatto he said they obviously don't know anything about football either.

and to think the thread was originally on the merits of Lee Trundle as a player!!!

Homer's a grumpy old git sometimes, just ignore him. :lol:

:-D

i was more annoyed cos this bloke had been the home games and only a cople of away games so when i said that i had seen the best of LCFC away from home he had the cheek to say i should base it on the whole season...not just the away games!!

i told him if i had to vote using just the home games i woldn't bloody bother!!

beaumontfox said:

but on the OS i've been having a running disagreement with some prat who has decided that just because i am leaning towards Gilespie...then i don't know **** all about football and that if i can't see that Connolly has been the best player by a mile for us this season then i shouldn't be watching football.

as the man in my avatar said "opinions are like assholes everbodys got one" any BF whats up is OS down ? :D

beaumontfox said:
why is your post inside MY post??

Os isn't down...not for me anyway.....i'm on there as usual creating havoc....

Send me a link Beaumont please... Where's the havoc?

I have always had belief in gillespie and i thought he was unfairly pushed out by Adams who seemed to have arguments or disagreements with players then kick them out. I believe if we had kept howey we wouldn't be in the mess we are now because him and scimeca were solid when they played together and for the first time we had a settled defence and that is proven with the unbeaten run we went on. For the majority of last season we played a slow failing striker on the right wing, what did this bring to the team? RELEGATION. we had a winger with proven talent yet he was just pushed out. it wasn't long ago you lot were all criticising him, now you're bumming him just like you bum players like heath then turn your back on them. disgraces the lot of ya'

whit2167 said:
I have always had belief in gillespie and i thought he was unfairly pushed out by Adams who seemed to have arguments or disagreements with players then kick them out. I believe if we had kept howey we wouldn't be in the mess we are now because him and scimeca were solid when they played together and for the first time we had a settled defence. For the majority of last season we played a slow failing striker on the right wing, what did this bring to the team? RELEGATION. we had a winger with proven talent yet he was just pushed out. it wasn't long ago you lot were all criticising him, now you're bumming him just like you bum players like heath then turn your back on them. disgraces the lot of ya'

:eek:

errr wtf???

i don't think you will find anyone who has felt for the last few year Gillespie has wasted his talents. and i don't think you'll find anyone who thinks Gillespie this season is a far different one from the last few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669