Gudjonsson 3 - Dawson please!
Gemill 3 - Anyone else please!
Scowcroft 3 - Norwich please!
Connolly 4 - A goal please!

Wright 2 - Will never make it at this level
Williams 6 - Why doesnt he start?

It's a good job I didn't go, but are you sure about those 6's and 5

Taylor 3 - very poor, kicking pathetic, come back soon Ian :cry:
Makin 4 - not good enough, might be best to give Stearman a run :?
Dublin 5 - poor :eek:
Heath 2 - the guy really is completely shit, how did he make it through the academy? :shock:
Stewart 6 - best player on day but still braindead at times :roll:
Gillespie 2 - shambles, should be fined 2 weeks wages :(
Nalis 3 - he really is shit, if he hadnt knocked a few long range shots in hed be gone by now :eek:
Gudjonsson 3 - didnt notice him :?
Gemmill 4 - works hard but quality isnt therem is trying though :oops:
Scowcroft 3 - gets worse every week, if we really rejected 1million Adams should be shot. :(
Connolly 4 - starting to doubt if he actually did score 30 goals one season :shock: :shock:

Wright 2 - desperation. :roll:
Williams 4 - should play, not because hes good but because he's the least worse we have. :oops:
Morris - 4 - did ok i suppose, still shit tho :?

Taylor 3 - Can't kick, doesn't communicate with his defence, and when he throws the ball out quickly he often puts players under pressure. Come back Kevin!

Makin 1 - Worst performance by a Leicester player in some time. At fault for both their goals. The first one he went on a forward run, and for some reason their players kept backing off him. As he approached the Sheff U penalty area he didn't appear to have a clue what to do, and dallied on the ball so long he was dispossessed, they broke forward and attacked us using the space he'd left at the back.
If I was being more charitable I'd say someone else should have filled in for him as he went forward. But as he was so bad the rest of the game I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt for the first goal.
The second goal he just allowed a Sheff player past him without getting a challenge in. That happened several times (particularly in the second half), and it's a surprise they didn't score more.

Dublin 5 - One of our better players on the day.

Heath 4 - Poor.

Stewart 6 - Made a few mistakes early on, and it looked like he was gong to have a shocker. But he recovered and was our most creative player (again).

Gillespie 3 -
I have some sympathy for him for the red card. Despite what a lot of people say 'raising your hands' is not a sending off offence. Pushing someone isn't a red card offence, it's only a red card if the referee considers it to be violent conduct. Maybe TV replays will prove me wrong, but my view was that Gillespie fouled one of their players, the player got up and went to have words (or worse) with Gillespie, who pushed him away. The player's dramatic fall made it look worse than it was.
Still a stupid thing for Gillespie to do though, you always risk a red card when you do something like that, I just think the ref (who was a homer all through the match) was conned by the Sheff U player.

Nalis 4 - Still too slow.

Gudjonsson 4 - Supposed to be playing on the left, but didn't really do anything.

Gemmill 4 - Needs ages on the ball, but when he has the time he wants he uses it well. Too lightweight in the tackle.

Scowcroft 4 - I thought he worked harder than he has done recently, but still no end product.

Connolly 5 - Worked hard, but he was up front by himself much of the time, and got no service.

Wright 4 - Didn't do much, other than run around a lot. But he at least made some effort, and tried to gee up the players around him.

Williams 7 - Controlled the ball, passed it to team mates, supported the strikers. Our best player in the short time he was involved. I expect he'll start the next game.

Morris - 3 - Hardly got a kick. When he did get the ball he lost it again.

Absolute garbage, worse than boxing day.

Taylor 4-Terrible kicking
Makin 1-Thats generous, truly terrible
Heath 5-Very average
Dublin 5-Same as heath
Stewart 4-Polo neck wearing gimp
Gillespie 1-Wotta a tosspiece
Gudjonnson 2-Proper crap, dunno wot he actually does
Nalis 4-Even Lil is looking shite
Gemmill 3-As fast as **** that lad
Scowcroft 3-Did next to nowt
Connolly 3-Same as 'The Mole'.

Subs-
Williams 6-Looked alrite i spose
Wright 3-Sod all
Morris 4-Sheep Shagger at end of the day

A performance void of talent, skill, heart, passion, they just dont seem to care. Shockingly bad.

rotherhamfox said:
A performance void of talent, skill, heart, passion, they just dont seem to care. Shockingly bad.

... and in manager speak they will be taking the positives from the game and will be working hard on the training ground this week to put things right. :roll: :wink:

Agree with Webby on scores.

What can I say about Makin - fecking shite, he doesnt deserve to wear the red of forest never the blue of Leicester!! :evil: What the hell MA saw in him gawd only knows :shock: get him out of that door quick - when is Canero due back?

Thought Dublin and Stewart (not a fan of his but credit when it is due) were our 'best' players.

Gillespie - bloody idiot, whether their player made a meal of it or not he shouldnt have done it!

Williams - 7 ??

My god on this showing we look more like relegation candidates than play-off hopefuls - blown our chances on play-offs me thinks :cry: :roll:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
What can I say about Makin - fecking shite, he doesnt deserve to wear the red of forest never the blue of Leicester!! :evil: What the hell MA saw in him gawd only knows :shock:

I thought he looked a great signing for the first few games.

Then he was harshly sent off at Millwall and has been crap ever since.

Taylor 2
Makin 1
Dublin 1
Heath 2
Stewart 3
Gillespie 3
Nalis 4
Gudjonsson 0
Gemmill 4
Scowcroft 1
Connolly 1

Wright 1
Williams 3
Morris - 1.5

Sam said:
Taylor 2
Makin 1
Dublin 1
Heath 2
Stewart 3
Gillespie 3
Nalis 4
Gudjonsson 0
Gemmill 4
Scowcroft 1
Connolly 1

Wright 1
Williams 3
Morris - 1.5

Joey may jave been bad, but worse than Makin??? I think not. Makins poreformance today ranked alongside some of John Curtis' and Junior Lewis' - This team is truely the worst I have seen in my 20 years of following city.

Probably but i just don't like Gudjonnsen but i don't like Makin either so change Makin to a 0 as well then.

Taylor 5
Makin 1 - worst performance by a player in a City shirt I've ever seen
Dublin 6
Heath 6
Stewart 5
Gillespie 2
Nalis 4
Gudjonsson 5
Gemmill 5
Scowcroft 4
Connolly 4

Wright 5
Williams 6
Morris 4

Taylor 6
Makin 4
Stewart 7
Dublin 7
Heath 6
Gillespie 5
Gudjonsson 5
Nalis 5
Gemmill 6
Scowcroft 5
Connolly 5

Williams 6
Wright 5
Morris 6

Taylor 5 poor kicking today
Makin 3 lost the ball twice to start the moves for their goals.
Stewart 6 MOTM but his man marking is as bad as ever,good job they realised makin was the worst player out there!!
Dublin 5 better in defence than up front
Heath 5 prefer Keown
Gillespie 2 stupid stupid stupid!
Gudjonsson 5 got smacked in the gob twice with an elbow.....poor
Nalis 5 didn't do much at all
Gemmill 5 same as Nalis
Scowcroft 5 static (the ONLY player who came over and applauded the fans properly though)
Connolly 5 runs about a lot but when he's got the ball out wide we need another one of him in the middle to pass it to!

SUBS:
Williams 6
Wright 5
Morris 5

Mr.Mike Pike and his assistants....... 1/10 he got the red card right...pity nothing else was!!

Taylor 6
Makin 2
Stewart 7
Dublin 8
Heath 6
Gillespie 3
Gudjonsson 4
Nalis 3
Gemmill 5
Connolly 5
Scowcroft 3

Subs: