Players on board soon!!!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagandeep

New Member
DurhamFox said:
Campbell and Connolly expected to sign soon. This is from a cast iron source.

cast iron eh? what source is this?

but these 2 players do seem to be rumoured to be coming, a bit like wilcos which went on 4 like a week b4 it happened, would be happy with these 2 signings, especially connolly
 

discojoe

New Member
surely connoly wud rather go to sunderland where there is less competition for places
 

Carlo

New Member
this is why im asking somebody in the know said we were signing matt clarke who retired last season :wink:
 

discojoe

New Member
i cant see ma going up to a player and saying come out of retirement and play in the championship, who is next john beresford
 

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
gagandeep said:
DurhamFox said:
Campbell and Connolly expected to sign soon. This is from a cast iron source.

cast iron eh? what source is this?

but these 2 players do seem to be rumoured to be coming, a bit like wilcos which went on 4 like a week b4 it happened, would be happy with these 2 signings, especially connolly

Not sure if you have seen Nottingham Fox's posts? He is in contact with a club official (very high up). Wont reveal who it is as I am not sure if he has mentioned a name or not. Anyway Nottingham emailed the contact to ask him about the latest rumours and a few other things. The reply came through earlier. Just stealing Nottingham's thunder really as his web access is restricted at work so he cant get on here until tonight.
 

gagandeep

New Member
discojoe said:
surely connoly wud rather go to sunderland where there is less competition for places

less competition at sunderland? at leicester he has dublin, benjamin and wright to beat or maybe morris, aint hard is it?
 

gagandeep

New Member
DurhamFox said:
gagandeep said:
DurhamFox said:
Campbell and Connolly expected to sign soon. This is from a cast iron source.

cast iron eh? what source is this?

but these 2 players do seem to be rumoured to be coming, a bit like wilcos which went on 4 like a week b4 it happened, would be happy with these 2 signings, especially connolly

Not sure if you have seen Nottingham Fox's posts? He is in contact with a club official (very high up). Wont reveal who it is as I am not sure if he has mentioned a name or not. Anyway Nottingham emailed the contact to ask him about the latest rumours and a few other things. The reply came through earlier. Just stealing Nottingham's thunder really as his web access is restricted at work so he cant get on here until tonight.

kk, these will be good signings what do u lot reckon?
 

Babylon

Active Member
gagandeep said:
DurhamFox said:
gagandeep said:
DurhamFox said:
Campbell and Connolly expected to sign soon. This is from a cast iron source.

cast iron eh? what source is this?

but these 2 players do seem to be rumoured to be coming, a bit like wilcos which went on 4 like a week b4 it happened, would be happy with these 2 signings, especially connolly

Not sure if you have seen Nottingham Fox's posts? He is in contact with a club official (very high up). Wont reveal who it is as I am not sure if he has mentioned a name or not. Anyway Nottingham emailed the contact to ask him about the latest rumours and a few other things. The reply came through earlier. Just stealing Nottingham's thunder really as his web access is restricted at work so he cant get on here until tonight.

kk, these will be good signings what do u lot reckon?

agreed
 

gagandeep

New Member
discojoe said:
but who has sunderland got stewart thats bout it

yeah i suppose, but also kyle and some others they might sign, its about the same as leicester, and he probably wont want to move as far north and cold as sunderland
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2256
2Liverpool2145
3Chelsea2243
4West Ham Utd2237
5Arsenal2035
6Tottenham 1833
7Manchester Utd2032
8Wolves2031
9Brighton2028
10Leicester1825
11Palace2124
12Southampton2124
13Aston Villa2023
14Brentford2123
15Leeds Utd2022
16Everton1919
17Watford1914
18Norwich City2113
19Newcastle Utd2012
20Burnley1711
Top