Players on board soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can provide water tight evidence to anyone who doesnt beleive that I/Nottingham Fox has a cast iron source.

I can provide water tight evidence to anyone who doesnt beleive that I/Nottingham Fox has a cast iron source.

Connolly is awesome news but Campbell is a bit strange. If we get both it means probably Wright & certainly Petrescu can write the next season off which is a real shame.

se4_fox said:
DurhamFox said:
se4_fox said:
DurhamFox said:
The Matt Clarke stuff wasnt posted by me

are you at uni at durham?
No, I used to live there but I am back in Leicester now.

aah

i was at uni there

have sobered up a bit since

That is where my uncle went to Uni. In the early 60's though. :wink:

Connolly should be good, not sure about Campbell :?

Still, if we have those players, I'm sure it will be Dublin and Connolly first choice, so we don't have to worry too much about Campbell.

That means we'll have Dublin, Connolly, Campbell, Benjamin and Morris (and Wright and Petrescu) as strikers right? I still think we need 1 more.

Graz said:

Still, if we have those players, I'm sure it will be Dublin and Connolly first choice, so we don't have to worry too much about Campbell.

That means we'll have Dublin, Connolly, Campbell, Benjamin and Morris (and Wright and Petrescu) as strikers right? I still think we need 1 more.

bloody hell you only play 2 at a time!!!

Babylon said:
Graz said:

Yeah, but I'm not sure if either Dublin or Campbell would be able to play a full 90, plus I'm not sure how good Campbell will be and Morris has injury problems and hasn't played a game for us yet.

Actually though, people were suprised how well our strikers did last season, and I'm sure the coaching staff will be able to get the new lot doing well too, and if Wright and Petrescu do get to play we will have enough. And I forgot Scowcroft too. Yeah you're right then, we have enough strikers :)

Graz said:
Babylon said:
Graz said:

Yeah, but I'm not sure if either Dublin or Campbell would be able to play a full 90, plus I'm not sure how good Campbell will be and Morris has injury problems and hasn't played a game for us yet.

Actually though, people were suprised how well our strikers did last season, and I'm sure the coaching staff will be able to get the new lot doing well too, and if Wright and Petrescu do get to play we will have enough. And I forgot Scowcroft too. Yeah you're right then, we have enough strikers :)

:lol: just talked yourself out of it ha ha

Babylon said:
Graz said:
Babylon said:
Graz said:

:lol: just talked yourself out of it ha ha

Well I started replying, then kind of realised you were right and that 8 strikers should be enough. :oops:

Connolly is off to Sunderland. I think MA's target all along is Zamora. :wink:

Players on board soon

Are we buying Campbell or on loan?

Radinski has turned down a new contract so i didnt think Everton would be releasing any strikers..unless Rooney is staying!

Graz said:
Babylon said:
Graz said:

we might have enough but do any compare to bent, dickov and sir les?

i think the answers no

DurhamFox said:
gagandeep said:
DurhamFox said:
Campbell and Connolly expected to sign soon. This is from a cast iron source.

cast iron eh? what source is this?

but these 2 players do seem to be rumoured to be coming, a bit like wilcos which went on 4 like a week b4 it happened, would be happy with these 2 signings, especially connolly

Not sure if you have seen Nottingham Fox's posts? He is in contact with a club official (very high up). Wont reveal who it is as I am not sure if he has mentioned a name or not. Anyway Nottingham emailed the contact to ask him about the latest rumours and a few other things. The reply came through earlier. Just stealing Nottingham's thunder really as his web access is restricted at work so he cant get on here until tonight.

Isnt his contact tim davies? think he may have mentioned it before, good signings though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363