Plymouth 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did this sense talking person say ?

Just saying we had a full season out of the league, we're in a good position in our first season back. A point isn't the end of the world etc.

Makes better listening than the usual 'Pearson's ran out of ideas, he needs to go. We had to win today now we won't get promoted etc'

:018: There there, you let down. My own opinion is all I need. You gonna change that? You and Who's Army? I think you should disappear completely.

We hope that you choke, that you choke, that you choke :icon_wink

How do you?

I am a wicked child but I want non of this.

I'm gonna go and sulk, keeping this up is like spinning plates.

Last edited:
Some of our fans are utterly deluded.

Ross hasn't thought this through very well has he? :icon_lol:

bring dj back agree, were in the play offs! be postive 15 games, 5-7 wins would see us in there for sure! lets get behind the team 1 final push now! we will be in the play offs

Another reasonable caller atm. :icon_eek: Have I entered the Twilight Zone?

bring dj back agree, were in the play offs! be postive 15 games, 5-7 wins would see us in there for sure! lets get behind the team 1 final push now! we will be in the play offs

You fall in to the 'majority' category.

I think we should bring DJ back not so that we can play the twat but so that our play-off rivals Blackpool lose their current goal scorer. Surely it's clear to Pearson that he has the power to disarm one of Blackpool's weapons. Bring DJ back and then let him play in the reserves or not play at all - either way, he won't be scoring goals for one of our main rivals!

Nice to see most on here being reasonable, good point, 1 game nearer to the play-offs and we still have our games in hand too.

Coventry closing in on the play-offs is a bit worrying though. :icon_sad:

I think we should bring DJ back not so that we can play the twat but so that our play-off rivals Blackpool lose their current goal scorer. Surely it's clear to Pearson that he has the power to disarm one of Blackpool's weapons. Bring DJ back and then let him play in the reserves or not play at all - either way, he won't be scoring goals for one of our main rivals!

Haha, kinda agree... think that's the only reason to bring him back though!

Nice to see most on here being reasonable, good point, 1 game nearer to the play-offs and we still have our games in hand too.

Coventry closing in on the play-offs is a bit worrying though. :icon_sad:

You just want everything in its right place don't you. The play-offs are looking congested, packt like sardines in a crushed tin box....

Last edited:
You just want everything in its right place don't you. The play-offs are looking congested, packed like sardines in a crushed tin box....

:018: Not at all, this one's optimistic. You added 2 and 2 and always made-a 5.

Last edited:
I think considering we were promoted last season, we are having a very good season. We are not going to get automatic promotion but if we can maintain some decent form then we'll have a shot at the premier. Lets face it, if the season stopped right now, would we fear anybody in the play-off positions, probably not.

A point at plymouth is slightly dissapointing but thats because we have high expectations (sometimes unrealistic!). If we don't get promotion this season, we will have a good foundation to build on for next season. If we can sign waghorn and a couple of other decent players then we'll be looking strong.

Based on what he has done, big Nigel deserves every praise. He has built a squad of decent quality and most importantly, with youth and potential. As far as I'm concerned we are only going to get better with players like fryatt, king, morrison, hobbs, gallagher, n'guessan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566