Plymouth 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel just referred to the pitch as a 'cow field' :icon_lol: .... players very tired. Never heard Nige sound quite comical before.

Nigel just referred to the pitch as a 'cow field' :icon_lol: .... players very tired. Never heard Nige sound quite comical before.

That was brilliant. :icon_lol: Idk how you've never heard NP be comical before though, he's given some cracking one liners in his interviews in the past.

Last edited:
**** me Stringer let him go, their flight leaves in just over an hour.

Michael Morrison is unbelievably camp.

ooooyabastard

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Bad day at the office. Barnsley are good side IMO. With a bit of cash injected they could be a very decent championship club and be a bit of a surprise package like Hull and Burnley.

I couldn't be arsed, I went to Gateshead :) we got shit on score w*s*, game was more even than the scoreline though.

Well done to those who could be arsed

I thought you might have taken advantage of Air Southwest's service from Newcastle to Plymouth?

I thought you might have taken advantage of Air Southwest's service from Newcastle to Plymouth?

Not when work are paying my Metro fare, it costs feck all to get to Gateshead.....less time, less cost, same entertainment :) plus the bar at the International Stadium is immense in comparison to any FL club

Just saw the own goal on footy league show. Our commentators made it sound like a genuine mistake but it was far worse than that. The player chipped it back with some power, even if the keeper was on his line it would still have been a terribl piece of play.

Also saw that tackle on Robbie Savage, AWFUL. Im more shocked that no Derby players were punished, their keeper Bywater shoved the player on his arse !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669