Plymouth chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for the first time ever I'm going to have to resort to the Ignore option,I can't stand it anymore

I think for the first time ever I'm going to have to resort to the Ignore option,I can't stand it anymore

Who for Me or Greenarmyboy :081:

If its for Greenarmyboy, he will have won the war of words (youv'e had enough to say so far), and in fairness hes beat you hands down.

If its Me, :023:

If its for Greenarmyboy, he will have won the war of words (youv'e had enough to say so far), and in fairness hes beat you hands down.

Has he,I really don't care:102:I'm not really into Wars.Its not for you Biff,why would i want to ignore you?:icon_conf

Last edited:
i came on here cos weve got 'blueandy' on ours and he talks such a load of crap i thought id check it out to make sure that all you LC fans aren't the same, think he's the best youv'e got! numbnut, not me, just a loyal fan, how am i a feckwit??:102:

Nice to see you tracked me down. Another stalker plymouth fan.

it all seems a bit petty to me, and its obvious there chairman has released this statement just to try and stir things up before sat game. he,s had plenty of time time to release it before now if what he says really has any substance, which it hasnt.to be honest i think plymouth fans are quite happy that they have got a team to hate now after all being situated in the back of beyond with your closest rivals playing in the blue square doesnt exactly give you a lot to talk about,but now weve "nicked the manager" it gives them a team of some substanance to hold a grudge against.we should allow them there moans and groans so they feel like they belong.:icon_wink

Wonder If "Ollie" will get the blame for this

"Wolves star Sylvan Ebanks-Blake was today charged with assault in connection with a alleged bottle attack at a nightclub.
The 21 year old is accused of actual bodily harm and public order offence following a fracas at the Candy Store nightclub in Plymouth in November. A37 year old man was left with a 3inch cut to his head in the alleged attack.

He was arrested hours after Argyles 3-0 Championship win over Norwich City at Home Park. Devon and Cornwall police confirmed Ebanks-Blake was today charged and rebailed

I actually couldn't believe it when I was reading it, you just don't expect a chairman to be so openly desperate and pathetic in public. It's actually quite sad that he had to do it, it's like he's trying to appease his fans who have realised what they knew all along, they're shit. I like it how there's four pages, it just seemed so over the top. He could of easily just posted "it's not our fault, hate Holloway some more." What a sad man.

I actually couldn't believe it when I was reading it, you just don't expect a chairman to be so openly desperate and pathetic in public. It's actually quite sad that he had to do it, it's like he's trying to appease his fans who have realised what they knew all along, they're shit. I like it how there's four pages, it just seemed so over the top. He could of easily just posted "it's not our fault, hate Holloway some more." What a sad man.

Spot on, it's unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670