Plymouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have noticed that this forum is getting quieter and quieter during match days. At least they are probably at the game instead

I'm quiet, can't get a commentary of the match. Wish I was at the game to see Joey off, but can't afford this one.

both teams didnt sound exciting, we came into the game more in last 15 mins or so. very dull for long periods

just got back

awfull first half and i mean awfull. leicester were the better side but we didnt really look like scoring. second half was much better, fryatt and hume ran their socks off. more creativity and better passing. stearman had a dodgy game and nissa played very well at centre back. mcarthy was a rock as usual and really showed that we miss him when hes not there. great atmosphere in the second half and some good maxican waves.

farewell to the walkers till next season :(

Not the best game but again we got the three points. It was the type of game we would have lost one nil under Levein.

No one was outstanding, no one was rubbish but we got the three points. This is something we must maintain next season - winning games even when we arent domintaing.

Hume ran his arse off and we looked at our most dangerous when Fryatt had the ball at his feet. It was good to see a bit more of O'Grady. Rather than seeing him gettin on the end of long balls he had the chance to run at players and he looked really good.

what was with Tiatto's fecking back pass? arse...
There was another dodgy headed back pass a couple of minutes after we scored, cleared off the line I think, but we were at the other end...what happened?

MKFox said:
what was with Tiatto's fecking back pass? arse...
There was another dodgy headed back pass a couple of minutes after we scored, cleared off the line I think, but we were at the other end...what happened?

Stearman tried to head it back to Hendo but got very little on it and then Pericard nicked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669