Plymouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
I think they spend too much time together Vixen. :icon_lol:

Mk spends a lot of his time with his good friend Scarby these days....

highland fox said:
Mk spends a lot of his time with his good friend Scarby these days....

sharing their diving techniques and exchanges sponges. Disgusting really.

Can i just confirm then...Maybury headed back for the goal, not Paddy? Does this mean maybe Maybury could be dropped and Stearman put back in?!

beighton155 said:
Can i just confirm then...Maybury headed back for the goal, not Paddy? Does this mean maybe Maybury could be dropped and Stearman put back in?!

A one off mistake won't necessarily cost Maybury his place in the team.

Joe_Fox said:
A one off mistake won't necessarily cost Maybury his place in the team.

It seems to have cost Stearman it. He was playing blindingly every game, had a slight off game against Cov and he's dropped.

maybury has been quite consistent this season not necessarily in a good way either

Yorkshire Vixen said:
maybury has been quite consistent this season not necessarily in a good way either

agreed. not a fan here. I much prefer the fact that Stearman chases up front aswell

last season maybs wasnt too bad things looked good for this season but he has lost the plot a bit for some reason :102:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I didnt know Glenn could play the drums HF, thought he was more of an acoustic guitar man !

And that my friends is 1000 posts ! Thank you for your wonderful companionship throughout the exciting, exhilarating and funny world of supporting Leicester City !

Congratulations. :038: :038: :038: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;) :icon_cool

couple of questions after the game.

Does it still count as a game for joey's suspension?

Do goals scored in abandoned matches still count for goal difference and for a players personal tally?

Feriol said:
couple of questions after the game.

Does it still count as a game for joey's suspension?

Do goals scored in abandoned matches still count for goal difference and for a players personal tally?

no and no

Joe_Fox said:
no and no

In the early 60s Dennis Law scored a double-hat-trick for ManCity in a League Cup game against Luton. Score was 6-2 when the ref abandoned the match.

Not only did Law's six goals not count - City lost the rearranged game 3-1 and were out of the Cup. (Law scored the 1 in that game and it was the only one that counted!!)

bocadillo said:
I just checked the rules - you're out of luck Bbd.

There's only two things that count from an abandoned match - bookings and the starter of the match thread on TalkingBalls.

:icon_conf

Highly controversial boc, might have to see a copy of these rules!
:icon_cool

Lineker's hatrick against Burton didn't count as the game was forced to be replayed after their keeper was hit by a coin in the original at the baseball ground (even though we won 6-1 or 6-2 on the day - I was there).

Granite Fox said:
Lineker's hatrick against Burton didn't count as the game was forced to be replayed after their keeper was hit by a coin in the original at the baseball ground (even though we won 6-1 or 6-2 on the day - I was there).

Not true!! This game was not abandoned and the goals scored by Lineker, Smith and Lynex all counted.

The game was ordered to be replayed but the record of the first game stood. The same does not apply when a match is abandoned.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
statto :icon_lol:

I'll take that as a compliment.
:icon_lol:

Britbulldog said:
Highly controversial boc, might have to see a copy of these rules!
:icon_cool

I'll send you a copy as soon as I've written them.

bocadillo said:
I'll send you a copy as soon as I've written them.

In the meantime i will maintain that i am a 100% match thread starter person and until such time as my record is lost, will continue to start match threads! Might just have to be a little careful which one i choose to start!
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670