Plymouth Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A point, played badly, not one shot on target. I look at that as a right result.....:038:

OS says 2 shots on target for Leicester:icon_conf

Code:
		Plymouth -	Leicester
Goal Attempts	12	 : 	8	Goal Attempts
On Target	7	 : 	2	On Target
Crosses		3	 : 	4	Crosses
Corners		6	 : 	3	Corners
Offside		4	 : 	4	Offside
Fouls		12	 : 	17	Fouls
Free kicks	23	 : 	16	Free kicks
 Yellow cards	-	 : 	2	Yellow cards 
 Red cards	-	 : 	-	Red cards 
% Possession	51	 : 	49	Possession %

With the circumstances i'd take the point, but you should never be ' delighted ' about a point at Plymouth.

I am not delighted with a point from anywhere, its just the circumstances of the week. We played badly and didn't get stuffed, we didn't have a shot on target (maybe) and still walked away with a point. I would rather us play bad and not get beaten, than play good and lose.

Code:
        Plymouth -    Leicester
Goal Attempts    12     :     8    Goal Attempts
On Target    7     :     0    On Target
Crosses        3     :     4    Crosses
Corners        6     :     3    Corners
Offside        4     :     4    Offside
Fouls        12     :     17    Fouls
Free kicks    23     :     16    Free kicks
 Yellow cards    -     :     2    Yellow cards 
 Red cards    -     :     -    Red cards 
% Possession    51     :     49    Possession %

no shots on target, we were right

A point away from home against a bit of a bogey team of late. After this week, that's a cracking result.

I am not delighted with a point from anywhere, its just the circumstances of the week. We played badly and didn't get stuffed, we didn't have a shot on target (maybe) and still walked away with a point. I would rather us play bad and not get beaten, than play good and lose.

BG when i say 'delighted' i was refering to Rudkins comments:icon_wink

Is it me? I have been following this board for a while and, whilst I know that we have had a period of extra posting, I can't remember such a flat feeling as seems to pervade the responses in the aftermath of the Plymouth game.

A point away from home against a bit of a bogey team of late. After this week, that's a cracking result.

OK I think we all need a reality check... If getting a 0-0 against Plymouth is EVER a cracking result we really have sunk to the depths of despair. No shots on target is not good enough - I don't give a fcuk who is our manager.

Is it me? I have been following this board for a while and, whilst I know that we have had a period of extra posting, I can't remember such a flat feeling as seems to pervade the responses in the aftermath of the Plymouth game.

Its hard to be enthusiastic today, imo its got that lacklustre feeling about it thats dogged the club for the last 2-3 years. The sooner the manager situation is sorted out the better.

OK I think we all need a reality check... If getting a 0-0 against Plymouth is EVER a cracking result we really have sunk to the depths of despair. No shots on target is not good enough - I don't give a fcuk who is our manager.

I think today is the only instance where I would have to disagree with that. We haven't won at Plymouth since 1964/65, so to come away with a point after what's been going on, is pretty alright I reckon. Don't care about the stats.

if im honest plymouth were the best team, but it was a ****in bad match! never the less a point gained in my opinion

I think today is the only instance where I would have to disagree with that. We haven't won at Plymouth since 1964/65, so to come away with a point after what's been going on, is pretty alright I reckon. Don't care about the stats.

We haven't won there in the League since 1955. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669