pompy pre-season match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good bet that, it's still over 13-1 even if he only finishes top4, i may have a look myself.

not if it's a dutch journeyman!

You can feel the season coming closer, listening to Radio Leicester and planning my trip to Leicester - love it!

not if it's a dutch journeyman!

I think your under estimating the ability of De Vries! Anyhow, steve Claridge was known as a journey man and look how well he did for us.

10,000's not bad for a friendly that isn't free for season ticket holders. the gate receipts should pay Hughes' hair gel expenses until we get rid of him.

or pay for a one way taxi ride to somewhere far away

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

if de vries keeps the weight off we could keep him for the squad. he's no stevey though i'm afraid!

MA must really have no faith in Porter..... He chose to put Clemence out left and leave Porter on the bench.

LEVI YOU ARE FCUKED!!!

Shame the Persian Prince is still sitting on his throne and not out there on the pitch.

MA must really have no faith in Porter..... He chose to put Clemence out left and leave Porter on the bench.

LEVI YOU ARE FCUKED!!!

Shame the Persian Prince is still sitting on his throne and not out there on the pitch.

Are you sure about that? Seems to be a waste to have Clemence there, I'd rather go for Wesolowski.

Porter needs to raise his game to be considered first 16 material. consistent ball retention and getting balls in the box. Mattock managed it, but Porter less so. makes sens that Porter is down the pecking order to me. he's not an awful player though, just not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00